What's everybody doing...????

Like travelling ?

I found a new passtime using flightradar24.com.

Pick a flight (there's still plenty), I find the smaller slower ones are good as they tend to be lower, follow the flight, then go into 3D mode, and sit back and see places you might never see.

The maps are in terrain so hills and mountains are more realistic where map detail is good, some of it is aerial photographraphy not satellite imagery like google earth flyby's, done 2 or 3 over Iceland and Greenland, crossed the Sahara.

Smoked a chicken on the bbq, bedded is some bulbs, seeds, given the taters a nutrient rich feed, done pots. Just walked the dog, now drinking a glass of red waiting for my tater wedges to finish on the bbq.Going to put a Clint western on to chill out with.

I hope you are all safe and not busy burying your family members you now realise all deserve death just for a moment of peace and quiet. My sister is 50 miles away but it feels like she is sat next to me prodding to annoy me like when i was a kid now she knows whatsapp has video calling. Then again at least i am not her fiance, poor bastard (blue to, top bloke).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.