What's everybody doing...????

Smoked a chicken on the bbq, bedded is some bulbs, seeds, given the taters a nutrient rich feed, done pots. Just walked the dog, now drinking a glass of red waiting for my tater wedges to finish on the bbq.Going to put a Clint western on to chill out with.

I hope you are all safe and not busy burying your family members you now realise all deserve death just for a moment of peace and quiet. My sister is 50 miles away but it feels like she is sat next to me prodding to annoy me like when i was a kid now she knows whatsapp has video calling. Then again at least i am not her fiance, poor bastard (blue to, top bloke).
I was playing TCIB bingo when I read that post but you missed out ‘smoking a spliff’ you ****

Just tried to order some wild boar chorizo but a guess Spain has got other things to deal with right now, think there’s a place in Wales that does it. Talk about first world problems :-)

Watched a film, midnight meat train with Vinnie Jones. Fucking shite. So watched car sos with a lamborghini espada. They did a marvellous job on it

Just tried to order some wild boar chorizo but a guess Spain has got other things to deal with right now, think there’s a place in Wales that does it. Talk about first world problems :-)
Get yourself down to the forest of dean. The fuckers are rampant down there. They dug up a whole football pitch overnight and aren't very popular with the natives

I have repeats on the telly trying to convince myself they are live and everything is normal

Distributed some loo roll around the neighbours,took me back to my youth,knocking on doors and running away lol

Went in the garden for a bit

All go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.