What's everybody doing...????

It's the middle of the night,it is coughing up til i'm throwing up time,anyone wanna swap for a box of magnum ice cream? You do have to get a bit out of breath though if you don't mind

You don't have to watch CNN if you don't want to (they are quite good though)

Pretty please

Decorating our small bedroom/office but just a couple of hours a day.

3 fucking layers of paper 2 painted blown paper, the lower normal paper won't shift.

Going to get the steamer on it once the bulk has been taken off.

Special mention to whoever cut a piece of polystyrene to fill a 4 inch hole in the plaster 30 years ago.
I had a similar experience. The best bit was the air vent I found under the paper.

I rang a mate around 11.30 this morning for a catch up. He said he'd walked to the shop at 8 got back and cleared the garage up a bit.He decided to have a can at 10.00 whilst clearing up and was now on his 3rd!!!
Anybody else drinking through the day(and no its not the old i've got a mate routine....)

I rang a mate around 11.30 this morning for a catch up. He said he'd walked to the shop at 8 got back and cleared the garage up a bit.He decided to have a can at 10.00 whilst clearing up and was now on his 3rd!!!
Anybody else drinking through the day(and no its not the old i've got a mate routine....)
I’ve gone the other way, not had a drink since this became a thing, been about a month now.

I had a similar experience. The best bit was the air vent I found under the paper.
Little bit of filling to do, then sand down the walls tomorrow for painting on Sunday.

Only been doing 90 mins a day so so, I'm upto matchday 6/7 now ;)

I've got a mate who's on his 4th tinny now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.