How would you say you are coping mentally?

Am i allowed to say struggling tonite,i never cry,well once in the last month but it is not like me at all,i am as stoic as they come
Everyone is allowed to struggle, it’s an unprecedented situation and a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions. I worry about some things although try and focus on the things I can influence.

Everyone is allowed to struggle, it’s an unprecedented situation and a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions. I worry about some things although try and focus on the things I can influence.
I have thought being immersed and fronting it up has been the best way for me,that is what i have always done in bad times,i think this has got the better of me tonite

I’m a pretty laid back guy, but this did worry me and I didn’t sleep well at all early on. Plus the first couple of weeks of stay at home/ work from home (my company did it middle of March) I was having a drink every night and it got a bit silly. Once I jacked in drinking during the week, it’s been fine.

I'm bang in the middle with a 5/10 as sometimes I'm okay, but other times I'm completely despondant

Hate not being able to see my grown up daughter and grandchildren and also my mum who is on her own after my stepdad passed away last year.

I console myself with knowing I'm still more fortunate than many people and I must be grateful for that.

But I'm finding it hard to focus, I hate that I don't know what day it is, how long this will go on for etc. etc.

Again, I appreciate there are others worse off than myself
I found myself in the same boat regarding my focus. Monday is Thursday is Tuesday and so on. Fortunately, my kids and grandchildren live on the other side of the country so seeing them in the good times requires planning. My bike rides have increased from 30miles per day to about 50 as we in the States are allowed to be outside to exercise (6 foot rule). Overall I guess I'm holding around a 7 due to many good books in my personal library and an unnatural abundance of fair weather. Stay strong fellow Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.