Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their communications team were well out of order when they said it was ‘routine’ and he was continuing to work - it simply was never going to be true. No one goes into hospital and takes up resources during a pandemic for a fucking check-up. This might sound grim but how many come out of IC once they are in?
well yes it obvious,,most tests could have been done at No10,only xray and ct scan which means he must have a build up in his lungs

I'm totally ignorant to this, who runs the country if he needs a few weeks off to recover? Is there a standard fallback plan? Hope he gets well soon of course.

i read 1 in 10 come off the ventalator to survive,how true that is i dont know,maybe someone else could have a say

You might be right pal, maybe the 50% figure, which I’ve read a number of times, was a % of the total of all those who are admitted to hospital with covid symptoms.

Wishing him a full recovery but if he ends up on a ventilator the odds are not very good a 1 in 5 come through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.