Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has had the symptoms for a week but says is feeling a lot better,to put pregnant women at ease i think

"I’ve spent the past week in bed with the main symptoms of Coronavirus. I haven’t needed to be tested and, after seven days of rest, I feel stronger and I’m on the mend," she wrote.

She said it was "obviously worrying" being pregnant and potentially having contracted Covid-19 but advised anyone in a similar position to read guidance on the virus from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...onavirus-boris-johnson-pregnant-a9447586.html
Thanks Karen I hadn't seen it in the news.

It's hard to read this, he might well be in hospital as a precaution, but we all know that if he was in a bad way, Downing Street would've run with the precaution story any way. From a political/PR standpoint, Johnson going to hospital is not what the government would've wanted, which leads me to believe it's worse than they're letting on, then again his doctor might have read the riot act and told him in no uncertain terms to go to hospital like right now.

Either way, it's worrying on a personal and political level.

They would not put him in hospital if they could help it.

It means they are concerned he is going to need treatment they can't give him at Downing Street, and I would have thought they could give him most basic-intermediate treatments there.

I think the best case scenario is that he's 10 days in, which is the point when people start developing ARDS, and they want him tucked away in a hospital if that's needed to avoid a potential scene where an ambulance blazes up to Downing Street, him getting wheeled out on a stretcher and taken to the nearest hospital.

I posted on another thread about the stress this virus has put us all under.

I'm a fulfilment manager at a pet food company who are struggling to cope with demand.

But......we all said the other day, the stress we endure, imagine being Boris Johnson and the stress he must be under, trying to contend with something that nobody has ever had to contend with before and therefore not having all the answers.

Hope he's okay because whatever we all think of him, he's doing the best he can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.