COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working since Boris announced the "lockdown"....if it is a lockdown,I'm not sure to be honest.
Way more traffic on the roads this week....WAY MORE.
It’s as if it’s turned into a “the boss is away so we can get away with more” mentality since Boris went into hospital.

My local police has a seperate email for reporting on people not adhering to the Covid 19 rules - I just reported a bunch of teens, 10-12 of them out and about together.

Just popped in Tesco's nr putney & there's 6-7 cop cars all tooled up & checking the plan around the car,
Someone getting their backdoors smashed in tonight

I think we need to bin the “can exercise outside once a day” thing, for one.

Why, because you don't exercise? I've been going for a run on my own pretty much every day, don't speak to anyone or go within 2 metres from anyone, literally zero risk.

Be better restricting the amount of times people can pop to the shops where they are all in close proximity. People out exercising or walking the dog don't seem to be the problem to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.