COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on our city, fucking shame!

26993130-8203631-image-a-24_1586422356612.jpg

Over 1,000 social gatherings have been dispersed by GMP. Including house parties, street parties and people playing sport in groups in parks.

We need to go into stricter measures, soon.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....hundreds-house-parties-Covid-19-lockdown.html

Hopefully the government will consider this. Eh? Oh...

The government is their employer and it's what decent employers do. It's what my employer has done in fact, though not so much extra. But some extra money to allow for office equipment etc.

Why this should be deemed a scandal and not exemplary behaviour from an employer is a bit beyond me.

87% of deaths over 70 at the end of March in Germany similar to the rest of the world.I don't know what proportion of those have second homes and failed to escape - maybe Momentum keep the stats
"The 583 COVID-19-related deaths reported in Germany since 09/03/2020 concerned 384 (66%) men and 198 (34%) women. The median age was 82 years and the range 28 to 104 years. Of all deaths, 507 (87%) were in persons 70 years or older. Of all reported cases only 12% were 70 years or older. Reports on COVID-19 related outbreaks in nursing homes are increasing. In these outbreaks the case fatality is high. In some of these outbreaks, the number of deaths is relatively high."
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ...chte/2020-03-31-en.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
Hands up on that. I misread cases for deaths.

The government is their employer and it's what decent employers do. It's what my employer has done in fact, though not so much extra. But some extra money to allow for office equipment etc.

Why this should be deemed a scandal and not exemplary behaviour from an employer is a bit beyond me.
Surely they are already geared up to working from home unless they are incompetent useless twats. Oh wait....

Went on my usual walk last night around 6pm and went through Chadderton Park in Oldham.
5 Teenagers sat on a bench with cans sat next to each other!
Obviously they think they are invincible !
Was very tempted to say something but wife said I would probably get battered!!
What world do these idiots live in??
Don't blame them, or their parents. They're vulnerable and need everyone to do things for them.

Hopefully the government will consider this. Eh? Oh...

Think the media could be less divisive in how they report this stuff. That £10k is office and staff budget. I doubt the MPs will be pocketing this extra cash themselves. A lot of businesses have had to spend money on equipping staff so that they can work from home etc so it seems like a good idea to spend money tohat allow staff to continue their constituency work from home.

Think the media could be less divisive in how they report this stuff. That £10k is office and staff budget. I doubt the MPs will be pocketing this extra cash themselves. A lot of businesses have had to spend money on equipping staff so that they can work from home etc so it seems like a good idea to spend money tohat allow staff to continue their constituency work from home.
I know mate, I was just being facetious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.