COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a Morrisons earlier to get the elderly parents weekly shop , I was amazed at how little people were buying why go to a supermarket and just buy 2 or 3 items ? A guy in front of me had two cases of beer a cake and a loaf of bread !? It took him nearly 45 mins to get that due a bit of queing on entering and to get to the till to pay .

why would they pretty much shut everything down then ?

and why 1/3 of people saying the police are being heavy handed about social distancing
Think probably both right, until we get a vaccine. We can’t lock down until a vaccine or until the country is virus free, even if we did we’d have to stop travel, so we will rely on it spreading slowly at some point.
We also can’t overload the nhs so at the moment that’s through current measures and after a relaxation there will still be some measures to try and control the speed of spread.

why would they pretty much shut everything down then ?

and why 1/3 of people saying the police are being heavy handed about social distancing
So that the NHS aren’t overwhelmed. It’s clear to see it’s been like a balancing act with the scientists and the government trying to get as many people to get it without overwhelming the NHS.

I think in the official league table of deaths (grim)

the uk is now 5th , that’s not good.

to me you can lock down people in their homes but if you continue to allow flights to come into the country and have done throughout the whole crisis , without any medical checks at the border then what is the fucking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.