Summer Transfers

In attack i would buy Isak there are plenty of players who play like Aguero but we already have Jesus who is probably the more important player now , Isak can play anywhere across the front 3 well, and we need to run with 3 attackers next season because Aguero is on his last legs,
If Sane leaves i would hope we get Alaba plus a bit of cash, with that i hope we get Ousmane Dembele, Barca need cash as well, but a back up is still needed as i said last summer that should be Braaf, we do need club trainedand this lad could save or make us 10`s of millions given an outing

We have been linked with theo hernandez from AC Milan i watched him in the Milan derby he was shockingly bad and the defeat had a lot to do with him although he started well, i seem to remember he was pacy and quality but i may be getting mixed up with his brother?

Pretty sure now we’ll just get a centre back, and then only replace Sane if he goes and Angelino if he goes. Nothing else.

Anyone think there could be a lot more player swaps this coming transfer window?

cancelo for semedo possibly as reported if cancelo still hasn’t settled?

Alaba and €50m for Leroy?

use the €50m for upamecano?

That would mean in one aspect we would have got Alaba, semedo and upamecano for no spend?

get auoar for €50-60m

sancho for €100m

then obviously we have bravo and Silva
Leaving on free transfers on big wages and can realistically shift on:

otamendi £15-18m
Angelino £20m
Tosin £15m with buy back
Patrick Roberts @ £8m
Jack Harrison @ £10-12m
Alexia Garcia @ £6m
Probably a few other fringe players as well?

Anyone think there could be a lot more player swaps this coming transfer window?

cancelo for semedo possibly as reported if cancelo still hasn’t settled?

On the face of it this doesn't make sense now that we have Yan Couto. I read somewhere that he's been promised a squad place. He does sound a very good prospect so I don't think having 2 right backs ahead of him is plausible.

Unless Walker is being moved on I can't see a swap with Cancello and Semedo.

With Couto being 18 would he take a foreign squad place?

On the face of it this doesn't make sense now that we have Yan Couto. I read somewhere that he's been promised a squad place. He does sound a very good prospect so I don't think having 2 right backs ahead of him is plausible.

Unless Walker is being moved on I can't see a swap with Cancello and Semedo.

With Couto being 18 would he take a foreign squad place?

i would imagine so mate yes. My only thinking is how much walker has damaged his relationship with the club over his latest controversy and his wish to finish his career at Sheffield United at some point? Plus Couto will take time to adapt at only 17/18 in a new country and regime? If walker got a serious injury then we couldn’t just chuck the kid in for say 20 games straight either? Full back tends to be one of the most important positions in a pep team and semedo is certainly a pep type player?

i would imagine so mate yes. My only thinking is how much walker has damaged his relationship with the club over his latest controversy and his wish to finish his career at Sheffield United at some point? Plus Couto will take time to adapt at only 17/18 in a new country and regime? If walker got a serious injury then we couldn’t just chuck the kid in for say 20 games straight either? Full back tends to be one of the most important positions in a pep team and semedo is certainly a pep type player?

Yes, Walker may have upset the club enough for them to decide now is the time to move him on. However, if Cancello is also unsettled and wants to move that would mean 2 new right backs. That wouldn't seemingly make football sense, unless they think Semedo is already playing in a Pep like system, and will adapt seemlessley.

I think Couto is recognised as an exceptional prospect in his position. I'm thinking like Jesus and Foden have been. If called on I don't think there would be issues. If anything he might make a position in the first team his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.