Summer Transfers

If there is any transfer window at all it will be a curtailed one maybe 4 weeks like January. There won’t be mass squad changes they’ll be kept to a minimum. Would think 3 at the most for us probably less.

How much do you reckon the value will change on players after all this is over?

Yes, Walker may have upset the club enough for them to decide now is the time to move him on. However, if Cancello is also unsettled and wants to move that would mean 2 new right backs. That wouldn't seemingly make football sense, unless they think Semedo is already playing in a Pep like system, and will adapt seemlessley.

I think Couto is recognised as an exceptional prospect in his position. I'm thinking like Jesus and Foden have been. If called on I don't think there would be issues. If anything he might make a position in the first team his own.
I think couto will go Leeds next season 100 percent . That deal has virtually already been done . I don’t see a future for walker either but Maybe cancelo will stay with more game time

I honestly think Marcelo Brozovic would take us to the next level. I'd describe him as a similar player type to Jorginho, if Jorginho had physicality and knew how to shoot and defend.

Brozovic has been underrated for years. If he was a brazilian named Marcelino he'd go for 100m+ and play for Barcelona or Real. He may be 27 now but so was Fernandinho when he came to us. He's also not the fastest, but still faster and Rodri and a lot more agile

If I were Txiki I'd look to raid Inter, they've got some real gems. Brozovic, Barella, Lautaro Martinez, Skriniar, Bastoni, De Vrij to name a few

Last edited:
I think couto will go Leeds next season 100 percent . That deal has virtually already been done . I don’t see a future for walker either but Maybe cancelo will stay with more game time

I haven't heard of the Leeds link for Couto. What has been reported?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.