Players that you forgot played for a team

Peter Beardsley for us is probably another:
peter-beardsley-manchester-city-09-march-1998-HPW22G.jpg

I only found out a couple of year ago that he played for us.....cant remember him whatsoever.
Apparently was at the rags too.

Beckham at Preston
Kanchelskis at City
Lampard at Swansea
Cruyff at Feyenoord
Patrick Vieira at AC Milan

Ronnie Ekelund was another. Did great for your lot but not much for us!

Edit: I see he only played 17 times for Saints and scored 5 goals - had it in my head he a great stint there

Can't remember him playing for you but Ekelund was very good for us and one of my favourite overseas player!

I only found out a couple of year ago that he played for us.....cant remember him whatsoever.
Apparently was at the rags too.

I remember one game in particular for us. Away at Huddersfield. Think we won 3-1. Not sure why I remember it so vividly. Could possible have been his debut or had the game of his life

Don't know how Ostenstad did for your lot but I think it's fair to say to say you didn't get much out of Baker nor Channon for that matter.
So the morale must be don't bur players that have played for Saints. On the other hand I think Saints did fairly well the other way namely Dave Watson!
You have forgot about Ivan Golac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.