Scariest away day following City

Haha nice one

Slight exaggeration, I met my wife in the Ritz and we've been married 32 years this year after courting for 5 years..!

She'll be 59 next birthday..

True story mate, I really did meet my wife in the Ritz..!!

Checked her out properly though..!

Own teeth
Own hair
No tattoos
Could stand up and sit down unaided, unlike me.. If it wasn't for the carpet having the consistency of velcro I'd have been face down on the floor long before I bumped into her..!

Rotters, Pips, Fagans and Placemate 21 were great nights out..!!

Where's all the time gone?

Didn’t James Anderton on declare war on the nightclubs , he shut a few down as I remember

I went in a few tines. Also Friday's, Hough end Hall, Royals and Sandpipers, with Johnny Trainer on the door who let us in free as he used to go to school with my mate.

Shagged some Jehovah witness bird in that hall bottom of northerndon near farmers arms think it was jehovas anyway ??royals know a lad who choked to death in there on a sausage roll or pork pie one of the other

I used
I suggest you watch that footage again if you think it was one Ushited fan and you also don't know what happened prior to said incident.[/

I used to work with one of the Unit
You're wrong. That was a pre arranged fight between the young governors and a group of United's hooligans. A lads head did get stamped on, Benny I think did it and served time for it. Rest assured both groups met for violence and got it.

I used to know one of the United fans in that footage and although it wasn't pre arranged the two groups had been looking out for each other. Think it was during a testimonial game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.