Scariest away day following City

I was mate. And I witnessed and heard scores of tales of united fans attacking young kids and women. I also have united mates who tell similar tales of city fans doing the same etc.
Which makes my point perfectly. These coked up hooligan filth are bullies and shit houses. We dont have a better class of hooligan. Hooligans are hooligans. I dont care who they attach themselves to.
Let me tell you it was Ushited solely picking on kids and women pretty much all day. And who came to the defence of many fans that day and who made sure the same wasn't repeated at the Community Shield later that year?

There was quite a famous one that made it onto look northwest or whatever it was called in those days from the late 80's where a load of bouncing city fans jumped on a single united fan and kicked the living shit out of him on Chester road. Jumped on his head and all sorts.

Be in no doubt, citys hooligans were no different from the other meat-headed shit houses that terrorised women and children in town centres all over the land. There was no moral code involved. They were just bullies who enjoyed a fight but only when the numbers were heavily in their favour.

We shouldn't mourn the passing of those days, we should celebrate it.
I suggest you watch that footage again if you think it was one Ushited fan and you also don't know what happened prior to said incident.

Let me tell you it was Ushited solely picking on kids and women pretty much all day. And who came to the defence of many fans that day and who made sure the same wasn't repeated at the Community Shield later that year?

I could point you to several united fans who make the exact same claim about city fans from that day. People dont suddenly take on a superior moral code when they choose city. You're either the sort of person who enjoys mob violence at football or youre not.

If you are that sort of person, I dont care who you choose to support, you're a thug. City or united or anybody else, it matters not.

I could point you to several united fans who make the exact same claim about city fans from that day. People dont suddenly take on a superior moral code when they choose city. You're either the sort of person who enjoys mob violence at football or youre not.

If you are that sort of person, I dont care who you choose to support, you're a thug. City or united or anybody else, it matters not.
City attacking women and kids?

get a grip you loon

I suggest you watch that footage again if you think it was one Ushited fan and you also don't know what happened prior to said incident.

I dont care what happened before that incident. It illustrates the sort of person we are talking about here. Cowards who go to football for violence but wait until the odds are massively in their favour before committing violence. Every team has them. Ours are no better than theirs, or anybody elses. There might statistically be more examples of united thuggery, I dont know, but they have more fans so it follows they will attract correspondingly more dickheads as well.

If people want to have a regular scrap, take up boxing or something. One on one, extreme violence where the other person has an equal chance to inflict harm as have it inflicted on him. If you turned up for a boxing match with 5 mates and said "I'll fight him but I want my mates in there with me" you'd be laughed out of the gym for cowardice. Why do we reminisce so fondly about people doing the same thing on high streets 30 years ago or more.

99% of people went to football in the old days looking to watch the game and go home afterwards. A tiny minority went to have a fight, but only when it was 3 or 4 to one at least, in their favour. They weren't brave warriors, defiantly defending the honour of their hometown. They were neanderthal cowards in the vast majority of cases, with the odd psycho thrown in for good measure.

There was quite a famous one that made it onto look northwest or whatever it was called in those days from the late 80's where a load of bouncing city fans jumped on a single united fan and kicked the living shit out of him on Chester road. Jumped on his head and all sorts.

Be in no doubt, citys hooligans were no different from the other meat-headed shit houses that terrorised women and children in town centres all over the land. There was no moral code involved. They were just bullies who enjoyed a fight but only when the numbers were heavily in their favour.

We shouldn't mourn the passing of those days, we should celebrate it.

You're wrong. That was a pre arranged fight between the young governors and a group of United's hooligans. A lads head did get stamped on, Benny I think did it and served time for it. Rest assured both groups met for violence and got it.

I dont care what happened before that incident. It illustrates the sort of person we are talking about here. Cowards who go to football for violence but wait until the odds are massively in their favour before committing violence. Every team has them. Ours are no better than theirs, or anybody elses. There might statistically be more examples of united thuggery, I dont know, but they have more fans so it follows they will attract correspondingly more dickheads as well.

If people want to have a regular scrap, take up boxing or something. One on one, extreme violence where the other person has an equal chance to inflict harm as have it inflicted on him. If you turned up for a boxing match with 5 mates and said "I'll fight him but I want my mates in there with me" you'd be laughed out of the gym for cowardice. Why do we reminisce so fondly about people doing the same thing on high streets 30 years ago or more.

99% of people went to football in the old days looking to watch the game and go home afterwards. A tiny minority went to have a fight, but only when it was 3 or 4 to one at least, in their favour. They weren't brave warriors, defiantly defending the honour of their hometown. They were neanderthal cowards in the vast majority of cases, with the odd psycho thrown in for good measure.
total garbage

City attacking women and kids?

get a grip you loon
Substitute "city" for "united" and you have pretty much word for word what several mates said to me after the semi final.

Our hooligans are no better than theirs. Or anybody elses. The clue is in the name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.