Is the football bubble finally about to burst?

Are you still away?

I honestly think (and pardon me for thinking for you! Feel free to disagree!) if you were here and going week in week out, the PITA of changing all your weekend plans around a game of VAR, rushing home from work, throwing tea down your neck and rushing back out for a game of VAR, all the while being stung out of your arse for the pleasure...you'd feel differently.

Me personally, I couldn't tell you the last time I watched a non-City game, or watched MOTD, or read a report on football, because I know it's all contrived, agenda-driven bullshit. Again, we're all paying for the pleasure.
bang on the money,

A few of them should be jailed for overseeing the level of corruption that is happening in front of our eyes (allegedly!)

Everything appears to be coming to a head regarding City..!

We are extremely confident that we are innocent..

Our Chairman has said previously that 'we know everything that is being said within the game ..'

We have kept our powder dry for long enough now..

Could this be the opportunity for us to expose certain people, clubs, organisations and the media?

I sincerely hope it is and I hope many are nervously looking over their shoulders..!

Blow everything wide open and start afresh with a measurable level of transparency..

Do it City..!
if City do blow this wide open i'd be back in a heartbeat .

Christ. I miss football tremendously. Honestly astounded by the amount of people that seemingly don’t give a fuck about it and aren’t particularly arsed about ever watching City again.
Am i right in saying you live abroad? Imagine shlepping to every home game and a few away, spending your hard earned.
Wont repeat what many others have said but the game can be ruined by some gimp in a portacabin 200miles away.
So for the first time in 35 years im considering not renewing and watching in the pub with a few pints. I can honestly say it doesnt feel half as bad when weve been fucked over with 6 pints inside me in a warm pub.

Am i right in saying you live abroad? Imagine shlepping to every home game and a few away, spending your hard earned.
Wont repeat what many others have said but the game can be ruined by some gimp in a portacabin 200miles away.
So for the first time in 35 years im considering not renewing and watching in the pub with a few pints. I can honestly say it doesnt feel half as bad when weve been fucked over with 6 pints inside me in a warm pub.
Yeah and I miss going home and away more than I miss most of my friends and family.

Yeah and I miss going home and away more than I miss most of my friends and family.
As i would. And it wasnt in any way a criticism. Just pointing out that the matchday experience, for me, has crashed this season, it was on that down ward slope but VAR , for the match going fan, has fucked it. Much more so than the tv viewer

As i would. And it wasnt in any way a criticism. Just pointing out that the matchday experience, for me, has crashed this season, it was on that down ward slope but VAR , for the match going fan, has fucked it. Much more so than the tv viewer

It's a nightmare sitting in a statium with no clue or reply or reason as to what the ref in the shed is looking for than 3 minutes its disallowed or given. Its killed the passion for me

It's been like that Mitchell and Webb sketch for a few years now (football football football) and this break has brought home how much we've been saturated with the game. Added to that I think people have woken up to the gravy train which has totally disillusioned an awful lot

Sums it up well and while it’s not around it makes you realise the over the top everything to do with the sport is. Football has stopped being cool. It’s become a sport for fanboys and sad acts watching the “LIVE”(shouted, of course) action from home all around the world.

Because of that over exposure we have, I always enjoy the off-season when it comes round. I usually don’t watch any pre-season and just build up to the season when the Community Shield comes round.

But the season never ended and you’d think I’d still be hungry to get my football fix, as someone who has loved the game and City since being a little kid... but I’m not. I don’t miss it at all!

The farce that is VAR (it’s going to be the death of the game!); how you can’t celebrate goals anymore because you just don’t know if it’ll get ruled out; the United, Liverpool and Spurs love-in across the governing bodies and media; the anti-City agenda across the governing bodies, other clubs and the media; the ridiculous cost of it all; waiting forever in that Met queue or getting pissed on walking back to Town because I can’t be arsed with the Met queue; our poor atmospheres home and even away these days; how the ground is swarming with nobodies who don’t really care if we win or lose, non-City fans, non-football fans who just go to say they’ve been to a Prem game, even fans of the opposition; the shit developments with our away allocations... it’s been sweet to be away from it all to be quite honest.

I’m at a crossroads with football. I may contemplate some big decisions in this time away from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sums it up well and while it’s not around it makes you realise the over the top everything to do with the sport is. Football has stopped being cool. It’s become a sport for fanboys and sad acts watching the “LIVE”(shouted, of course) action from home all around the world.

Because of that over exposure we have, I always enjoy the off-season when it comes round. I usually don’t watch any pre-season and just build up to the season when the Community Shield comes round.

But the season never ended and you’d think I’d still be hungry to get my football fix, as someone who has loved the game and City since being a little kid... but I’m not. I don’t miss it at all!

The farce that is VAR (it’s going to be the death of the game!); how you can’t celebrate goals anymore because you just don’t know if it’ll get ruled out; the United, Liverpool and Spurs love-in across the governing bodies and media; the anti-City agenda across the governing bodies, other clubs and the media; the ridiculous cost of it all; our poor atmospheres home and even away these days; how the ground is swarming with nobodies who don’t really care if we win or lose, non-City fans, non-football fans who just go to say they’ve been to a Prem game, even fans of the opposition; the shit developments with our away allocations... it’s been sweet to be away from it all to be quite honest.

I’m at a crossroads with football. I may contemplate some big decisions in this time away from the game.

When they managed to squeeze VAR into the game making it into a circus and tried to fix a game that wasn't broke I knew it was cooked. Someone somewhere on a whim made the decision to implement it and got the rest of his cronies involved in pushing it through, next it will be games of 4 quarters interceded with ice hockey like ice cream van music.

They'll succeeded in what they want when the game we used to know looks and feels like a new version of FIFA 2022 to cater for Xbox world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.