Is the football bubble finally about to burst?

Me too! It’s like the worst close-season ever.
What I don’t understand is City fans becoming almost bored with the greatest team we have ever had. I get all the being pissed off with VAR and the press bias against us, but surely we can all enjoy the way we have played the game for the ten years or so.

What I don’t understand is City fans becoming almost bored with the greatest team we have ever had. I get all the being pissed off with VAR and the press bias against us, but surely we can all enjoy the way we have played the game for the ten years or so.

Absolutely. I've got as angry as anyone with VAR and the press but it doesn't alter anything I think about City. All those years we watched complete dross when we could only dream of Silva, Sergio and KDB!

Roll on the new season.

Absolutely. I've got as angry as anyone with VAR and the press but it doesn't alter anything I think about City. All those years we watched complete dross when we could only dream of Silva, Sergio and KDB!

Roll on the new season.
I agree, problem is with the virus until we get a vaccine there might not be a new season. Let’s hope that I’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.