COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered via the NHS app last week. Pretty simple if slightly long-winded. You just need your NHS number (on any old prescription if you have one) and photo of such as driving license or passport. Submitted and confirmed within 24 hours and able to order repeat prescription and designate a pharmacy to collect from. I found it really useful and it worked for me.

Pharmacy2U is an excellent way to acquire prescription items hand delivered to your home for free.

But not been implemented by plod .
They’ve been turning people back driving for a walk and sending drones up in Derbyshire to intimidate them.
Because they used their judgment and decided in was an unnecessary drive and driving to a known beauty spot with car parks could encourage crowds, it isn't the same as just driving out of your town and finding a quiet path. Not every case is the same it’s a guideline not a fixed black and white rule.
There seems to be an impression every one is scanning the guidelines for a loophole, they aren’t most people probably 99% are using common sense to follow social distancing and the restrictions. The 1% thar aren't are the idiots that need stopping by police but I also doubt they are the ones going through the guidelines forensically looking for a loop hole they can use.

Quote-shit loads of fruit pickers being flown in to work the fields and were on another 3 week locakdown .... heard some farmer on the news saying its got to be done to feed the british public ... keelings in ireland chartering ryanair planes to fly workers in from bulgaria and flight due in from romania to ema to work the fields in lincs .... none of the c**ts being tested ... imo anyone flying anywhere in the future needs to be tested as a requirement to fly and have some sort of card attached to your passport ... any record of any vacinations also attached to passport worldwide travel needs looking at and we need to sort out what c--ts are coming in n out of the uk .....

Because they used their judgment and decided in was an unnecessary drive and driving to a known beauty spot with car parks could encourage crowds, it isn't the same as just driving out of your town and finding a quiet path. Not every case is the same it’s a guideline not a fixed black and white rule.
There seems to be an impression every one is scanning the guidelines for a loophole, they aren’t most people probably 99% are using common sense to follow social distancing and the restrictions. The 1% thar aren't are the idiots that need stopping by police but I also doubt they are the ones going through the guidelines forensically looking for a loop hole they can use.
imo, for every report of over-zealous policing, there will be 999 cases not reported/publicised. Going through shopping bags and deciding what is or is not an "essential" purchase ffs, whilst at the same time packed trams and tube carriages is deemed "acceptable"....jobsworth heaven. The reluctance to recommend masks ? Who and why is behind this needs answering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.