COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent a few hours watching David Icke video's.

I'm hoping that he is mad and not what he is saying is true, New World Order and all the rest of it.
Well there's a few hours of your life wasted. Yes, he is completely and utterly off his trolly the poor bloke. Quite sad actually. The guy should be in a psychiatric ward.

Bizarre anyone takes him seriously, not least after the world didn't come to and end years after he was adamant it would.

My mrs tested positive shes done her isolation and is due back in monday at a care home.shes still coughing and low energy she called work to let them know shes still not feeling well and is worried what her co workers will say if shes coughing.There reply was "dont worry you will have a mask and faceguard on we will also check your temp twice a day." I told her just stay of but shes worried about her job as shes on a 3 month probation.

Spaniards are allowed to walk their pets during lockdown. This guy got bit creative and went out to walk his fish. lol

200424172115-unusual-pets-in-spain-exlarge-169.jpg

No donation from the richest person in the world to her subjects.
Why is she sitting on her millions watching people dying? Fucking outrageous. Were in it together are we?

My mrs tested positive shes done her isolation and is due back in monday at a care home.shes still coughing and low energy she called work to let them know shes still not feeling well and is worried what her co workers will say if shes coughing.There reply was "dont worry you will have a mask and faceguard on we will also check your temp twice a day." I told her just stay of but shes worried about her job as shes on a 3 month probation.
Tell her to tell them to fuck off. This is just the start of it and the cunts are only just starting to show their true colours.

No donation from the richest person in the world to her subjects.
Why is she sitting on her millions watching people dying? Fucking outrageous. Were in it together are we?
I dare say she’s done more than a pleb like you:

The Queen has done more for charity than any other monarch in history
Elizabeth II has supported hundreds of British charities to raise £1.4bn, says chief executive of Charities Aid Foundation

https://www.theguardian.com/volunta...een-charitable-support?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

(nor is she even remotely the richest person in the world and 99% of her wealth is in properties that she doesn’t own - in the sense that she can’t sell them off). In fact, she’s not even in the top 300 richest people in the U.K., let alone the world:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sunday-times-rich-list-cbxfbprqf

Shut the door on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.