Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

You watch the headlines start turning, with France ending their league and awarding PSG the title you just watch the fickle bunch start pushing to end it and give the Scouse ****s the title.

I'm telling you it's going to happen, you're holts and your winters will suddenly do a 180 and start pushing the headlines to end the season and award the title to the victims.

Watch this space.

Kun’s article in BBC sport, saying players scared to return should be enough for them to decide it’s not safe.
Yet the cnuts are STILL trying their utmost to get it started again ASAP!!!
Unbelievable!

maybe the way forward is a player vote, all squad players get a vote, its counted and stands, there will be other influences that will dictate how certain players vote ' relegation teams', the vote would most certainly swing to null and void, no more corrupt than the VAR we have all had to endure this seasson and that was perfectly good in the eyes of the FA

You watch the headlines start turning, with France ending their league and awarding PSG the title you just watch the fickle bunch start pushing to end it and give the Scouse ****s the title.

I'm telling you it's going to happen, you're holts and your winters will suddenly do a 180 and start pushing the headlines to end the season and award the title to the victims.

Watch this space.
i dont know mate,there are reasons why there doing there upmost to get this going,i agree they want liverpool as champions VAR has told us that from week 1 you simply cant disguise that but just to award them on the merit of they were going to win it is wrong, Apollo 11 was goint to the moon but didnt make it,i think its to do with betting markets and lost revenue

Watch this space.

I suspect, sir, that you are absolutely correct. I wonder what will happen in Canddlepool when that is announced? Perhaps they will come out on the streets dancing and singing and spread the virus amongst themselves??

Watch this space.

I'd rather that happen than play out the rest of the season, to be fair the scousers are going to win it how ever they finish it, unless it does get null & void. Giving it to them now mean we keep our 100pts record and anymore that they could break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.