Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Any chance you could list a few?...
I was rather hoping that some of the experts in everything on here could listen to the original interview and give the alternative English translations of the word that all the media have used in their headlines in such a way it seems to be the usual pejorative way they like to use on City.
Unfortunately and suprisingly no-one on here seems to speak Spanish and all the papers seem to have accepted the same translation of the interview press release.

Kevin De Bruyne: "My feeling is that we may be able to train again within two weeks. The government wants to restart football as soon as possible to give people something. Everything will be finished without fans I think..."
The financial aspect is far too important in the Premier League. If the season is not finished, it will cause serious problems. Everyone will be tested once we start playing again.

Golf however is a thing of beauty.

Is it I see it as a good walk ruined. As an ex head greenkeeper all golfers do is moan , we had a sign in our greenkeepers maintenance shed, it read......if a golfer hits a good putt its down to him,.....if a golfer miss hits a putt its the greenkeepers fault...golfer never hit a bad shot, its our fault if it goes wrong !! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.