UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if what kev said has been twisted or his exact words.

tbh if we had the ludicrous 2 year ban any player wanting to leave is welcome to fuck off. Want players here for the love of the club and commitment not some Xfactor tournament.

ok so I am not the biggest CL fan as you can guess, true I would like us to win it within the next year or two. But I am not particularly worried about players that would leave if we got a ban. I do feel that most of our players wouldn't leave. We don't have the glamour players like Pogba or Ronaldo or Neymar and when you think about it Pogba stays over at the old toilet even though he is not in CL.

The concern I would have is the power we have to sign the players we need to strengthen the squad because we do need a good transfer window this summer ( if not already totally messed up by clovid 19 )

I think it will be a one year ban and fine, thinking ahead next seasons CL & transfer window is going to be tarnished heavily due to clovid 19, so rollocks to you lot at UEFA, we couldn't be missing a better season !
The modern elite level pro is a gun for hire who manages his career. Love of the club is not forefront in their thinking, tho', of course, they want to be at a club they enjoy. Kev just being honest.

If the ban stays we can not complain if a player wants out. The club will have effectively sold them a pup and ultimately let them down.

We need to win.
Not necessarily ,we know that UEFA has been out to get us for nearly a decade,they have a lot of power and influence,we might have to take it past CAS,how long the players leave it before jumping remains to be seen

Not necessarily ,we know that UEFA has been out to get us for nearly a decade,they have a lot of power and influence,we might have to take it past CAS,how long the players leave it before jumping remains to be seen

The thing is the the club must have been aware of the enemy forces being out to get us. If we get found guilty someone has done something wrong. If that’s the case, we’ve all been let down and the players will be justified in going.

I’m still holding out for a win yet. We’ve done it late before.

I don't know if what kev said has been twisted or his exact words.

tbh if we had the ludicrous 2 year ban any player wanting to leave is welcome to fuck off. Want players here for the love of the club and commitment not some Xfactor tournament.

ok so I am not the biggest CL fan as you can guess, true I would like us to win it within the next year or two. But I am not particularly worried about players that would leave if we got a ban. I do feel that most of our players wouldn't leave. We don't have the glamour players like Pogba or Ronaldo or Neymar and when you think about it Pogba stays over at the old toilet even though he is not in CL.

The concern I would have is the power we have to sign the players we need to strengthen the squad because we do need a good transfer window this summer ( if not already totally messed up by clovid 19 )

I think it will be a one year ban and fine, thinking ahead next seasons CL & transfer window is going to be tarnished heavily due to clovid 19, so rollocks to you lot at UEFA, we couldn't be missing a better season !

I think his comments aren’t as bad as the headline mate. He’s pretty much implied that he may well stay even if we end up with a 1 year ban.

As for the ban itself, the club are insisting they have done nothing wrong and if they can prove it, we shouldn’t accept a 1p fine, let alone a reduced ban. However, if it turns out they’ve been bullshitting us all along and are guilty then for me those responsible can fuck off before De Bruyne ever does!

When Pep is asked about the ban he always says the club are innocent and he trusts what his bosses have told him, the players should be saying much the same as they were all briefed when the ban was announced.

I think his comments aren’t as bad as the headline mate. He’s pretty much implied that he may well stay even if we end up with a 1 year ban.

As for the ban itself, the club are insisting they have done nothing wrong and if they can prove it, we shouldn’t accept a 1p fine, let alone a reduced ban. However, if it turns out they’ve been bullshitting us all along and are guilty then for me those responsible can fuck off before De Bruyne ever does!
I get the impression he might be open to a move whatever the outcome of the appeal particularly so if Pep leaves in the near future. A big loss no doubt and will be hard to replace. However, where De Bruyne plays his football in the coming seasons may be a side issue the way things are starting to shape up in the European football landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.