Missing mooners

i've seen an awful lot of mooners go missing in my time on here. some by lifestyle choice, some sadly were taken from us, some have got pissed off at the constant bullshit bickering. not many of us know who is on the other end of a conversation so lets not just assume they can handle being rounded on.
mooners will come and go as we know but lets make this forum the friendly place it used to be. dont be a soft arse or owt, just be mindful what we post.especially now ffs.
It's got much worse in these sad times, used to be a place of joy and fun. Funny thing is I am currently watching Channel 4 about the VE party in colour its actually quite brilliant. Weird how in that time many many thousands were dead or badly injured and yet the country came together regardless of politics. Fast forward to today you have folk who want this great nation of ours to fail and by that mean counting how many people who die and then post gloating how we as a nation have failed because of it, lots of vile folk about these days when we should pulling together not apart.

Not seen brooklands blue in a while.

not sure if this is he

23YWTqE.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.