Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the explosive 200 page Dossier The Rangers have put out is a fucking embarresment. Even hacks here, fans of the club, are taking a brassneck for it. One describing it as taking a leaking water pistol to a gunfight.

All devised as a way to divert from the reality that they and Slippy have been handed their arse yet again and trying to get the staunch riled to buy their season tickets. Their motive all along was to get the league voided to do something they couldn't, stop us winning 9iar. I still hope the season can be played out because if they doss ****s think it will finish with A13 point gap, they probably think the dossier was a hammer blow.

Fucking humiliated themselves through their bitter hatred. But, as we have seen this last decade, bitter hatred wins fuck all.

Here we go, 10 in a row.

No doubt they will have a dossier out when we do that too.

So the explosive 200 page Dossier The Rangers have put out is a fucking embarresment. Even hacks here, fans of the club, are taking a brassneck for it. One describing it as taking a leaking water pistol to a gunfight.

All devised as a way to divert from the reality that they and Slippy have been handed their arse yet again and trying to get the staunch riled to buy their season tickets. Their motive all along was to get the league voided to do something they couldn't, stop us winning 9iar. I still hope the season can be played out because if they doss ****s think it will finish with A13 point gap, they probably think the dossier was a hammer blow.

Fucking humiliated themselves through their bitter hatred. But, as we have seen this last decade, bitter hatred wins fuck all.

Here we go, 10 in a row.

No doubt they will have a dossier out when we do that too.
I know where your coming from but Doncaster and his cronies have made a right arse of this.
After the Dundee vote fiasco it was obvious he was not fit for purpose,although truthfully he never was.
Now we have a situation where our leagues are a shambles through a voting process which will do more harm than good.

I know where your coming from but Doncaster and his cronies have made a right arse of this.
After the Dundee vote fiasco it was obvious he was not fit for purpose,although truthfully he never was.
Now we have a situation where our leagues are a shambles through a voting process which will do more harm than good.

This had fuck all to do with a mix up. Thus was about corruption and bullying to deflect their fans and create a seige mentality. They promised a dossier to back up those claims and were shown to be total lies.

It was all about trying to get the league voided, when they idea fell on its arse, they claimed wrong doing. There was, by them making a mockery of their position and they are now a total fucking laughing stock.. 200 pages of fuck all. Humiliated and every other clubs fans forums are laughing their arses off at how much of a **** they have made of themselves.

To be honest, the only corruption is awarding titles that mathematically haven't been won, and relegating teams who mathematically haven't been relegated. There'll always be an asterisk for those clubs.

And no, I don't like Rangers either.

To be honest, the only corruption is awarding titles that mathematically haven't been won, and relegating teams who mathematically haven't been relegated. There'll always be an asterisk for those clubs.

And no, I don't like Rangers either.

I want the season to be finished and would wait it out. I understand that may be impossible, but to say we wouldn't have won it is a farce. And inspired by hate. I will be sorry to lose Hearts as we need our biggest clubs,but they made a **** of it. Reorganisation may save them though.

This had fuck all to do with a mix up. Thus was about corruption and bullying to deflect their fans and create a seige mentality. They promised a dossier to back up those claims and were shown to be total lies.

It was all about trying to get the league voided, when they idea fell on its arse, they claimed wrong doing. There was, by them making a mockery of their position and they are now a total fucking laughing stock..
I want the season to be finished and would wait it out. I understand that may be impossible, but to say we wouldn't have won it is a farce. And inspired by hate. I will be sorry to lose Hearts as we need our biggest clubs,but they made a **** of it. Reorganisation may save them though.
More to this than Hearts though.
Partick Thistle getting relegated despite only being 2 points behind with a game in hand.
Raith Rovers getting promoted despite being 1 point in front of Falkirk and playing on the last game of the season.
I believe you cannot decide Champions,promotion or relegation until it is mathematically possible.
Might be unfair on certain clubs but that's how I feel.

You haven't won it. It's farcical to give equal stature in the record books to one team that earned it by winning it and another that was just awarded it, it will always carry that asterisk.

You haven't won it. It's farcical to give equal stature in the record books to one team that earned it by winning it and another that was just awarded it, it will always carry that asterisk.

Not as much as the league's they win with EBT'S. Where Mcliesh admitted he wouldn't have been able to pay their wages without it. No fucking asterix over them, five of them. We don't want it to be called, but in these times if it is, we get it, because we were going to win it.

More to this than Hearts though.
Partick Thistle getting relegated despite only being 2 points behind with a game in hand.
Raith Rovers getting promoted despite being 1 point in front of Falkirk and playing on the last game of the season.
I believe you cannot decide Champions,promotion or relegation until it is mathematically possible.
Might be unfair on certain clubs but that's how I feel.
So what would you advise? You might as well as every other **** has, me included.

Not as much as the league's they win with EBT'S. Where Mcliesh admitted he wouldn't have been able to pay their wages without it. No fucking asterix over them, five of them. We don't want it to be called, but in these times if it is, we get it, because we were going to win it.

#mightaswellberangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.