Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read your own post.
You read it in context of my previous posts and comeback to me, I've clearly stated we as fans have no idea of the reasoning behind Sane's departure, if he does leave.

Even with the post in isolation I'd still love you to explain it because there's a very clear answer.

Absolutely magnificent at his best and capable of becoming a Ballon D'or winner but I think we've all seen that his mentality can vary. There's a reason he was often on the bench at the start of tougher games.

you have always said he has an attitude and an ego,you don't know that,he has a laid back style about him and a resting woman type face,none of which means he is a **** who should rot anywhere

Completely not what Im getting at -its his respoonces to Pep on the side line and lack of connection with the fans which a lot of other players have

I get everyone likes him as a player (i do as well) but its clear he has wanted out for a long time and doesnt have the balls to fight for his place - that says a lot about him as a person.

You read it in context of my previous posts and comeback to me, I've clearly stated we as fans have no idea of the reasoning behind Sane's departure, if he does leave.

Even with the post in isolation I'd still love you to explain it because there's a very clear answer.

Not that it really matters in reality but you were staying that Sane despite his performances didn't have the managers confidence - maybe a fair comment.

As I see it, Pep believes that Sane is actually capable of achieving even more and wants him to try and improve certain aspects of his game - a bit like he has persuaded Sterling to do.

Now maybe ( neither I nor you know ) Sane believes that he is already performing to his absolute maximum , in which case he feels undervalued by Pep ?

If I understood your post , you were saying that in trying to get more from Sane , Pep was undermining his confidence .

I on the other hand see it as Pep trying to help the player achieve even more. If Pep did not believe that Sane was capable of achieving more, I believe that he wouldn't be pushing him.

If you disagree that is absolutely fine by me as the saga with this player and Bayern Munich is an emotive and provactive subject.

I think pep is to blame for not sorting out whatever the problem between them was,not a popular view i am sure

the problem is simple - Leroy doesnt do what Pep requires

As so many on here are very fond of advocating when it suits them, no player is bigger than the team and Pep does what is bet for the team and if you dont trust him in then thats your problem

Aguero changed his style - he is steps about where Sane is at present when he did that and was already etablsihed as one of the best in the world yet he changed the way he played. Henry did something similar in adapting to a new position and has spoken about how Pep demanded he play differently for the best of the team - if they hadnt they woud have both gone so why wont Sane?

Its clear that Leroy doesnt do it the way that Pep wants and the regular bollockings he gets from the sidelines mean he is either stupid and doesnt get it (very doubtful) or he doesnt listen and is choosing not to - therefore he gess rightfully dropped. This is why he is leaving and hasnt signed his very much improved contract - he cant (doubtful) or wont change - that is arrogance
He could easily go onto be one of the bet in the world - but there are other examples of players who have been like that (and have reached a higher pinnacle in their careers) that have fallen foul of Pep - Ibrahimovich being one - and i wouldnt have that twat anywhere near my team either and who has gone on to have more success - yup thats right -Pep.

Playing against farmers lol

When did he score the winner in a derby and title deciding game ??
If you mean that shot straight at de gea that a keeper saves 999/1000 I think you’ll find we were 0-1 up and it wasn’t a winner fella.

made the score line 0-2 and a winner is taking game from a draw to a win
He scored the winner against Liverpool, the team we finished one point ahead of last season to win the title, so that would be the title decider.

The goal at Old Trafford came literally minutes after Lingard had missed an empty net, so that game was far from over, Sane ended it after coming on, he totally stretched them.

I have a couple of times but Ive always made my reasons clear for the moves and given the employer plenty of time

Ive never done it to further my career or for a pay increase however - just for relationship and family reasons.

The only reasons Leroy is leaving are for money and bruised ego about not being a regualr first team starter - he isnt going to a better club or different job

Try to see it through the eyes of German footballer and you might find that they have built a situation where playing for Bayern is absolute top of their career goals. The fact that Bayern pays well too obviously helps, but you won't find many Krooses out there who would swap Bayern for any other club. Germans are brainwashed into their football model and that model means Bayern first, the rest fight with each others. It's like Cold War era of CSKA in Russia or Steaua in Romaniai.

I think pep is to blame for not sorting out whatever the problem between them was,not a popular view i am sure

Pep is definitely partially to blame for this. He was too tough on him. Sane is not blameless too, his mentality is not the one to reach the greatness his talent could do.

My view on their relation is - Pep bollocked him, Sane arrogantly refused to accept critics. And when you refuse to follow Pep, you're finished in his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.