COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went shop for some bits. Filled me with rage. Saw one picnic with two couples in their late 30s. One of the women was pregnant ffs. Loads of groups of people together too. So many just simply don't care anymore. I'm so fed up of this country. We're surrounded by morons and being lead by cowards. Its utterly pathetic.

My dad couldn't even attend his sister's funeral and you've got all those cunts having street parties, doing the fucking conga together. Hordes of pricks gathering on bridges to clap the NHS and get a video for social media to show how much they pretend they care. Bet they were dead happy with the likes they got. Absolutely no consequences at all. Absolutely nothing from the government to prevent it either. No urgent messages prior to VE day to discourage any street parties to reinforce the rules. No messages to stop the bridge gatherings. Just shite pointless daily press conferences that most have given up on watching just to repeat how well they're doing. Police have given up too. So many have.

Meanwhile this fucking fool right here hasn't seen his dad to offer any condolences. Hasn't broken any of the rules. Whats the point? Should have just gone round for a BBQ. Fuck the rules, fuck the virus hey. All be dead one day hey. I am totally and utterly done with this country. We're an embarrassing, thick as pigshit, bigoted little mess. There are decent people making huge sacrifices for no reason. Every day we're being slapped in the face. Nowt done to stop it either.

Could both be right what works in Sweden probably wouldn’t work here without completely swamping the NHS particularly in the very heavily populated cities and crowded public transport systems.
That's a good point. It confirms my view that Scandanavian countries are generally great places to spend time. They are not overcrowded, they have amazing public services (especially transport), and people seem a lot healthier....despite drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

Just went shop for some bits. Filled me with rage. Saw one picnic with two couples in their late 30s. One of the women was pregnant ffs. Loads of groups of people together too. So many just simply don't care anymore. I'm so fed up of this country. We're surrounded by morons and being lead by cowards. Its utterly pathetic.

My dad couldn't even attend his sister's funeral and you've got all those cunts having street parties, doing the fucking conga together. Hordes of pricks gathering on bridges to clap the NHS and get a video for social media to show how much they pretend they care. Bet they were dead happy with the likes they got. Absolutely no consequences at all. Absolutely nothing from the government to prevent it either. No urgent messages prior to VE day to discourage any street parties to reinforce the rules. No messages to stop the bridge gatherings. Just shite pointless daily press conferences that most have given up on watching just to repeat how well they're doing. Police have given up too. So many have.

Meanwhile this fucking fool right here hasn't seen his dad to offer any condolences. Hasn't broken any of the rules. Whats the point? Should have just gone round for a BBQ. Fuck the rules, fuck the virus hey. All be dead one day hey. I am totally and utterly done with this country. We're an embarrassing, thick as pigshit, bigoted little mess. There are decent people making huge sacrifices for no reason. Every day we're being slapped in the face. Nowt done to stop it either.
You need to try and chill a bit mate, all this rage and anger isn’t good for you. I’ve seen your posts on the mental health thread too and personally I’d suggest you need to change your routine somewhat, we are all well aware of what is going on out there on the streets but you shouldn’t be allowing yourself to have such huge mood swings.

Boris Johnson will seek to persuade Britain's top bosses on Sunday that his strategy for easing the coronavirus lockdown will pave the way for a swift economic fightback
His discussions with the leaders of some of the UK's biggest companies will come amid signs of growing unrest in the private sector over the government's plans to kickstart the economy.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-pm-to-hold-talks-with-business-leaders-over-lockdown-11985772

After he has made the statement,first discussions with them since march

This is going to be chaos

You need to try and chill a bit mate, all this rage and anger isn’t good for you. I’ve seen your posts on the mental health thread too and personally I’d suggest you need to change your routine somewhat, we are all well aware of what is going on out there on the streets but you shouldn’t be allowing yourself to have such huge mood swings.

What exactly do you suggest? Never go out and never go online? Avoid all contact with humans? I'm sick to death of people. This has already affected people I love and no doubt will affect many more in the coming months due to their behaviour. Fuck em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.