COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see @gordondaviesmoustache is en route to Mary D's
That is truly shocking and not something to discover on a Monday morning.
Who is he forcing back to work tomorrow? Which businesses has he commanded to open their doors?
Some confusion is understandable maybe when it comes to who can work and where. That to be expected and will be ironed out and clarified over the next couple of days.

The general message though is pretty clear and very much common sense. Quite simply the message is use your brains employ common sense and social distancing and dont act the ****. Its quite simple really.

Sadly quite simple is way beyond the huge amount of thick twats that should not be allowed to roam the streets even in normal times.
"Pretty" clear.

He went in on two sips in a completely unnecessary manner. If he'd just called him a **** he'd have been OK.

Fwiw, I didn't report GD for the post and I didn't want him thread banned. Wasn't really arsed. I know GD lost his temper, but I do appreciate that I can be an annoying **** sometimes :)

On topic of this thread, which is based around some questions I had. I didn't actually want an explanation of how they calculate the R rate. Not sure most do as I imagined it'd be lost on many - me included. What many want to know was how can we be sure that these changes won't lift the R rate above 1? What's the reasoning behind it? Does the science suggest meeting more people now and going outside more regularly is still safe etc? It's a fair enough question. If its too complicated to answer, then fair enough. There must be a simple way of explaining it though.

Last edited:
I suppose the easiest way to control it is to only let those wearing stripy jumpers, a beret and carrying a baguette with a string of garlic around their necks. Riding a bycicle is not compulsory.

don't forget the obligatory white flag they have to carry in case they meet any Germans.

Nobody is supposed to return until a Wednesday.
_112224141_stages_lockdown_alt_3x_640-nc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.