Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
List them - this is the 3rd/4th time of asking.

You won't, you're hiding and trying to save face, coincidentally the exact thing you're accusing me of.
You can read back over the responses - there’s plenty of points retorting all of your red herrings and the main point.

It’s very simple - you claimed that if we hardballed Sane players wouldn’t want to sign for us. This was proven to be bullshit, partly by yourself when you contradicted your own argument with one of your red herrings by listing all the reasons why players would want to sign for us. I kept repeating this point, to which ultimately your only answer was that “no one can know”. I can ask you again if you really want but you clearly haven’t got an answer to it which is why you have been deviating over and over again.

You have also been referred to past instances of this happening with other clubs which you have chosen to ignore or that you have retorted incorrectly by making tenuous connections between things.

Quite frankly it seems like you aren’t really too sure what your argument is and you are just responding with random things in an attempt to have the last word because you think that will somehow make you right

No one can know, apart from his agent.

Sane’s agent to Sport1 “For #FCBayern & the Bundesliga, he would be an absolute highlight, both in human terms and in terms of play. I can assure you that Leroy will come back in top form after his injury. He's mentally and physically ready for the highest level of play."

No one can know, apart from his agent.

Sane’s agent to Sport1 “For #FCBayern & the Bundesliga, he would be an absolute highlight, both in human terms and in terms of play. I can assure you that Leroy will come back in top form after his injury. He's mentally and physically ready for the highest level of play."
wow, if thats not clear as day i dont know what is.

Bayern do not get preferential treatment for FFP? Not as if you have a sponsorship deal with Audi, the company that has direct stakes in your football club. What was our punishment for FFP based on again?

Nice that you mention the easiest point. Our sponsoring by Audi runs for quite a while now. To my knowledge, FFP doesn't forbid sponsoring from a shareholder in general as long as the amount of money is fair for market standards. Investors are also not allowed to compensate more than 30 mil of losses. And btw in Germany we have the rule that no investor is allowed to own a majority (more than 50%) of the shares - which is a huge contrast to your club and structure. Anyway, I don't know why ManCity got flagged and if that ban holds, but saying that Bayern is favoured by the FFP is the biggest BS I ever read. Bayern is the healthiest club worldwide when it comes to financing and we have not financed any transfer with debt which is one of the most important principle within the club. If you want to blame some rigged clubs from FFP perspective go on with PSG, Real Madrid (who spent apr. 200 million each year), ManU, or maybe with your own club.

You can read back over the responses - there’s plenty of points retorting all of your red herrings and the main point.

It’s very simple - you claimed that if we hardballed Sane players wouldn’t want to sign for us. This was proven to be bullshit, partly by yourself when you contradicted your own argument with one of your red herrings by listing all the reasons why players would want to sign for us. I kept repeating this point, to which ultimately your only answer was that “no one can know”. I can ask you again if you really want but you clearly haven’t got an answer to it which is why you have been deviating over and over again.

You have also been referred to past instances of this happening with other clubs which you have chosen to ignore or that you have retorted incorrectly by making tenuous connections between things.

Quite frankly it seems like you aren’t really too sure what your argument is and you are just responding with random things in an attempt to have the last word because you think that will somehow make you right
I've not contradicted myself once.

Sane signed a 5 year contract to play football for us; he's under no obligation to sign a new contract, he's under no obligation to make us a profit from a transfer fee, he's under no obligation to stay after the five years are completed. At this moment in time he has done absolutely nothing 'proven' to suggest he won't continue to play football for us until the remaining year of his contract is completed. Until we have definitive proof the speculation and claims suggesting he has agreed a deal with Bayern are true, I will not criticise him because I have no basis on which to do so. Do I think he's held talks with Bayern? Probably. Do I like it? No. Can I prove it? No.

We as a club have can attract players with a million and one different things, in my eyes we're the best club in the world. We have the best owners, the best manager, the best facilities, the best sustainable long term vision and the best moral values and ethics (blue tinted glasses I know but the way we have treated players, managers and the community as a whole in times of need e.g. allowing Mancini to take time off, allowing Pellegrini to take time off, allowing Zabaleta and Silva to take time off, the calls to older fans during lockdown, it's what makes us so special as a club). You can always attract some players with money alone but if that's the sole reason they want to come here, I don't want them and it seems the club don't either.

To punish Sane (or any player for that matter) for wanting to leave whatever the reasoning behind it, is just stupid and undermines everything we do as a club to make it so special. No one has advocated giving Sane to Bayern on a free transfer or for £35m, we will obviously try to get the best deal we can for the club but that's also got to be tempered with the fact we do things the right way.

I care about the way our management team, players, staff and fans perceive the club; not what some jumped up prick in the media thinks about us being weak or bowing to pressure from Bayern, that's all irrelevant, they make shit up anyway, so it doesn't matter what we do.

Let Sane go, get the best deal we can without lowering ourselves to other clubs standards and move on to bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.