Piers Morgan

Just told wife to turn over he just shouts over them, if they don’t answer a question, just ask again, there’s no need to shout over them every two seconds the guy is a prick.
He is a prick but when you listen to the likes of Edwina Curry tripping over herself and not knowing the answers but instead gives a muddled up version of what’s allowed then you can understand the exasperation.

Imagine thinking journalists attempting to hold politicians to account as being some new, unheard of phenomena. It's a sign of just how bad things have gotten that Piers fucking Morgan is the one actually doing it, as he's about as much a journalist as Nigel Farage, but undeniably he is leading the attempt to hold them to account during this.

Obviously he's doing it for self serving reasons because he's a weapons grade bellend, but that sadly is still better than the rest of them at the moment who are knuckling under and giving soft toss questions and letting them get away with saying whatever they want in response.

Imagine thinking journalists attempting to hold politicians to account as being some new, unheard of phenomena. It's a sign of just how bad things have gotten that Piers fucking Morgan is the one actually doing it, as he's about as much a journalist as Nigel Farage, but undeniably he is leading the attempt to hold them to account during this.

Obviously he's doing it for self serving reasons because he's a weapons grade bellend, but that sadly is still better than the rest of them at the moment who are knuckling under and giving soft toss questions and letting them get away with saying whatever they want in response.

While he is a bit of a whopper, he does have journalistic integrity - for instance he wouldn't change his stance on guns and was sacked by CNN. This appears to be another issue where he is not wavering on.

While he is a bit of a whopper, he does have journalistic integrity - for instance he wouldn't change his stance on guns and was sacked by CNN. This appears to be another issue where he is not wavering on.
He has journalistic integrity when it suits him, he's equally willing to hack dead girls phones and put soldiers lives in danger by printing clearly fake pictures of them, or spending months leading a smear campaign against Meghan Markle because she refused to go on his show.

Absolute ****, but at least sticks to a point when he decides upon it, which every now and then turns out to be the right thing to do

Does anybody remember when anchors just read the news without any agenda? Now it's presenters competing, making interviews about them and pushing their own agendas.
Said this last night after bbc1 cut away from Boris’ press brief and questions early to get Kuessenbergs ‘opinions’ on it!! I don’t care about her opinion, I want to hear what the PM and his side kicks have to say so I can make up my own, not been spoon fed what the bbc want me to hear.

The BBC have been at it for years. Sian Williams used to be disgraceful at it.

I know politicians waffle, often not answering the question, but most of the time they are answering the question and I’m listening to what they say yet they are constantly interrupted.

May as well not bother with any interviews with them because the interruptions are continual.
The politician waffle and not answering the question technique has been a frustrating element of political interviewing for nearly 40 years and if interrupting is a way to hold them to account then I am all for it. It is all about balance and skill and reporters like Andrew Marr (and Jeremy Paxman) had it, Piers Morgan is as frustrating as the politicians who never give a straight answer to a straight question.

Horrible bloke.

A lot of public figures and celebs "brick it" when it comes to Morgan. Ian Hislop use to joke that you'd find photographers at your front door the following day if you upset Piers.

Pier's obsession with Meghan Markle was awfully sinister, I wonder what that's actually about.
I think he seems to think he has to treat Meghan the same as Wallis Simpson was treated, forgetting that Harry and Meghan aren’t Nazis.

Just told wife to turn over he just shouts over them, if they don’t answer a question, just ask again, there’s no need to shout over them every two seconds the guy is a prick.
Watched him interview Sturgeon online yesterday pair of them kept talking over her and when they speak her audio disappears pardon the pun but she did look like a fish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.