Piers Morgan

All too typical of the modern media.

What can I gain from watching him arguing with a former politician with no expertise in this matter especially when he shouts non stop and the cut off is used by him whenever it suits.

What can l gain from sports reporters who dictate the agenda for their own purpose in a dumbed down style to appeal to the ignorant masses?

The answer to both is nothing. Everything is becoming red top tabloid level.

He is a prick but when you listen to the likes of Edwina Curry tripping over herself and not knowing the answers but instead gives a muddled up version of what’s allowed then you can understand the exasperation.
Edwina Currie was invited on to the programme because she knows nothing but has an ego that draws her onto it instead of declining.

Apologies that this video is linked via the Guardian
If there is one person I want to be asking the questions it's Andrew Neil
This is how he called out Boris Johnson for refusing an interview for the general election
Compare and contrast to how Morgan the organ shouted for Dominic Rab to be interviewed on GMB

Apologies that this video is linked via the Guardian
If there is one person I want to be asking the questions it's Andrew Neil
This is how he called out Boris Johnson for refusing an interview for the general election
Compare and contrast to how Morgan the organ shouted for Dominic Rab to be interviewed on GMB

100% agreed

Said this last night after bbc1 cut away from Boris’ press brief and questions early to get Kuessenbergs ‘opinions’ on it!! I don’t care about her opinion, I want to hear what the PM and his side kicks have to say so I can make up my own, not been spoon fed what the bbc want me to hear.
LOL
Exactly my response last night.
As soon as they said they were going for Kuessenberg’s opinion I just thought she can fuck right off and turned the tv off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.