Piers Morgan

I get that Morgan grills guests on his show but the guests actually can't answer as Piers shouts over them. Regardless of your political leanings, I want to hear answers from all guests.

Don't be fooled, he is a media tart and his antics aren't for the good of the nation but just himself.
In fairness, he normally interrupts when the person being asked a question attempts to swerve and gives an answer that has nothing to do with what they were asked.

In fairness, he normally interrupts when the person being asked a question attempts to swerve and gives an answer that has nothing to do with what they were asked.

Nail on head, he wouldn't need to berate them if they didn't spend several minutes talking shite and swerving.

is it me or is it my ears, has susanna reid had eloclution lessons. sounds like shes talking with a plum in her mouth just recently

I don't think it helps the situation to be honest - everyone see's piers getting shouty so they decide to do the same on social platforms and we have a country full of raging fanny's - half of which don't even understand whilst they're raging

I don't think it helps the situation to be honest - everyone see's piers getting shouty so they decide to do the same on social platforms and we have a country full of raging fanny's - half of which don't even understand whilst they're raging

Not really, social media was already full of raving loon howling at the moon, morgans usual rants prior to covid were normally commented on in their hundreds mainly with people disagreeing with him.

This time is no differemt except people.are agreeing with him.

And to be honest why shouldn't people be annoyed and say so, we have become such a meek nation when it comes to challenging the government when it fuck up (mass marches and then a trip to the pub, after is about it nowadays) and this one has done terrible things while people blindly allowed them, unfortunately unlike the deaths of the sick and disabled through policy they have brushed under the carpet and kept off the radar then cannot hide Covid 19 deaths and shouldnbe held accouumtable at every instance.

But then if the last 10 years hasn't made you furious with the state of the nation, then nothing will.

Hnestly I would rather it wasn't this gobshite, but the likes of peston and kuenssberg aren't bothering

Horrible bloke.

A lot of public figures and celebs "brick it" when it comes to Morgan. Ian Hislop use to joke that you'd find photographers at your front door the following day if you upset Piers.

Pier's obsession with Meghan Markle was awfully sinister, I wonder what that's actually about.

Not really, social media was already full of raving loon howling at the moon, morgans usual rants prior to covid were normally commented on in their hundreds mainly with people disagreeing with him.

This time is no differemt except people.are agreeing with him.

And to be honest why shouldn't people be annoyed and say so, we have become such a meek nation when it comes to challenging the government when it fuck up (mass marches and then a trip to the pub, after is about it nowadays) and this one has done terrible things while people blindly allowed them, unfortunately unlike the deaths of the sick and disabled through policy they have brushed under the carpet and kept off the radar then cannot hide Covid 19 deaths and shouldnbe held accouumtable at every instance.

But then if the last 10 years hasn't made you furious with the state of the nation, then nothing will.

Hnestly I would rather it wasn't this gobshite, but the likes of peston and kuenssberg aren't bothering

we're just such a divided nation it seems, you're saying good on Piers for laying in and the nation is too meekly then we got most of people on here saying he's a **** and just shouts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.