City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

What the fuck are those green camouflage things?

I just zoomed in on the camouflage pattern. It’s actually as if a few dozen badges were thrown in a blender. Disgraceful.

And folks were clutching the pearls when Nike dare put a monochrome badge on a shirt.

I actually really like this seasons away top,so puma ain’t a total disaster!! but if that tops legit then the two home tops they’ve produced have been fuckin shocking

Puma have hit an all time low with this shit. And the club, what were they thinking signing off on this load of crap ? That mosiac is monstrosity. It's not like you can pretend it's not there.

All seriousness why do city sign these off. surly they can say you have to follow these colours only?

Reminds me of the Manchester City mosaic I used to play football under on the croft at Maine Road.

Is that the design brief, being far too clever for its own good if that's the case?

I hate it. In the current crisis, I suspect not too many shirts will be sold this year with empty stadiums.
Multiple mosaics around Manchester, so, yes, it IS a take in the Manchester mosaic theme...and I think the real one looks pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.