UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all our bravado and confidence I can only see this resulting in a halfway house agreement between the 2 sides
1 year accepted.
I dont see any other conclusion.

Exonerated by 11am. Then two and a half days spent laughing at how ludicrous UEFA are
Let’s say 3 x 6 hour days, 9am - 5pm with a couple of hours for lunch (of course)...so to the start at 9am, first day of the trial:
CAS: OK UEFA...”would you like to present your evidence”??
UEFA: “No problem...we just have to pop out to get it”...
(UEFA patter out of the room, while Lord Pannick leans back in his chair and whistles an unknown tune)
16:58 on day 3, UEFA enter the room in a stampede...”Here it is, here it is...here’s the evidence”!!!
CAS: “So, your evidence is newspaper clippings”??
UEFA: “Well yes, but we used our most expensive photocopier to blow them up to A3 size”!!
CAS: “Anything else”??
UEFA: “Do we need anything else?? It’s clear they are guilty”!!
CAS: “Case against Man City dismissed. UEFA, I suggest that if you can take anything from this case, it’s that you shouldn’t believe everything that you read in the papers”!!
Lord Pannick sits there thinking “Easiest money I’ve ever made”...

Despite all our bravado and confidence I can only see this resulting in a halfway house agreement between the 2 sides
1 year accepted.
That's like Soriano's view of UEFA. He said the verdict was decided 'in a rush to judgement' before they had heard any evidence. None of us has seen the evidence, so we can't really judge other than in a belief or disbelief in the club's denial.

1 year accepted.

We will not accept anything but complete exoneration.

The owner will see this through right to the very end.

A guilty verdict will just put the tin lid on months of shit what we are enduring with the virus and now a possible 2 year absence of us not being allowed in Champions league WILL see us losing some of our highest quality players making it harder to be in contention for silverware ITS A SHITTY MESS just hoping we are successful with CAS

I believed the chairman 100% and will still think we’re seen as a soft touch for cash should they decide we are guilty. As a club we will be affected by what they decide in the future but I’ll still love us.
Yeah, we went into div 3 and we are still here.

We will not accept anything but complete exoneration.

The owner will see this through right to the very end.

I really hope your right TH but dont forget in the first instance of FFP We were forced to reluctantly accept a reduced punishment.
Several people claimed we would get away with it and we didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.