Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I’m self isolating.

Not for suspected Covid 19 but for agreeing with Danny Mills on TalkShite this morning saying the restart is all about money over everything else.

Geoff Hammond yes some players may have a false negative. If they then come down with the virus, I would then imagine that the whole squad and training staff would have to self isolate for the required 14 days. I don't want to see that happen, however what I would like to see is that 2 or more teams 1 day before it is due to start call off their fixtures due to the virus.

So let's say 3 teams come down with the virus assuming they will be playing Saturday/Sunday, then Tuesday/Wednesday, followed by another round of fixtures the following weekend. That could be upto 6 fixtures not being played if not more.

It could happen that a player catches the virus and then passes it on to a team mate who may just not show any symptoms at all until the 14th day.

Just watched the season finale of The Blacklist. It was being filmed when the covid-19 lockdown happened in the US. So they finished the episode using animation.

Maybe we could do the same with the Premier League. A Roy of the Rovers finale as City miraculously overturn Liverpools points advantage.

Cartoon fans are better than no fans..

Even 1 player testing positive opens up a can of worms.

Let's say "only" one player tests positive in the entire league...and it's KDB, can you imagine Pep wanting to go ahead, train and play games without our talisman?

Me neither.

Even 1 player testing positive opens up a can of worms.

Let's say "only" one player tests positive in the entire league...and it's KDB, can you imagine Pep wanting to go ahead, train and play games without our talisman?

Me neither.
The tests are bollocks mate, it only takes a quick Google to see how many false negatives are being reported.

Do a lot of you guys in here watch a lot of mainstream media or something? The fear is necessary to justify destroying the livelihoods of tens of millions of Britons. Any basic analysis of the 'pandemic' just turns this thing completely upside down.

Do a lot of you guys in here watch a lot of mainstream media or something? The fear is necessary to justify destroying the livelihoods of tens of millions of Britons. Any basic analysis of the 'pandemic' just turns this thing completely upside down.
Yes that's right, the man has built a global virus to because he wants to destroy the worlds economy and take all the money for himself. Basic analysis from the internet has deciphered this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.