Summer Transfers

Pep wants to work primarily with inside forwards(that ideally play both sides.)

Braaf & Rogers are right footed. The two Wingers we are buying are both left footed. & Almada is going to be playing a ST role.

Bernardo will be primarily playing Midfied from now on

Wishful thinking or you have reliable source inside the club ?

3 of the 5 youngsters have a combined 25 min of first team football experience.

Only Almada & Ihattaren have about 1500min each.

Jesus is a striker.

You mentioned Amad Traore, Camavinga and Ihattaren previously. Those 3 would be rated as the top tier of players in their age group. How likely do you think we’ll get them?

I get the impression from our targets Pep may be thinking of going back to getting his attacking width from his full backs again instead of wingers, similar to Barcelona days. Rather than his inverted full backs of Bayern and us. Alaba and Mendy on the left would certainly provide that. It would mean a front 2 from Jesus, Aguero and Sterling, Almada would supplement that and then replace Aguero in it from the videos I’ve seen.
Maybe 3 at the back more.

There will be no David Alaba(28). Pep wants to work mainly with Unpolished young talent, training them himself.

3 At the Back is here to stay permanently.

Ait-Nouri is going to be the back up Left-Back.
Wishful thinking or you have reliable source inside the club ?

This is 100% happening.
You mentioned Amad Traore, Camavinga and Ihattaren previously. Those 3 would be rated as the top tier of players in their age group. How likely do you think we’ll get them?

We will get them, no question about it, all 3 will be Manchester City players.

Traoré's Contract is done.

Ihattaren is just dealing with raiola(no competition for him)

Camavinga is harder because of Zidane And Real also competing for him, but he will be Manchester City player too this summer.
City are prepared to do battle with Madrid and anyone else to try and come out on top. They want to assert themselves by winning the race for Camavinga's signature.

Tanguy Kouassi Is going to be the hardest of all our remaining deals to pull off. Despite the recent reports being he will most certainly sign for AC Milan or RB Leipzig, we still are in constant contact with his entrourage, so his mind is still not made up yet.
This is one I really Pray that Txiki can pull off

Eric Garcia(19)
Tanguy Kouassi(18)
Hardwood-bellis(18)
This needs to happened Txiki.

Pep wants to work primarily with inside forwards(that ideally play both sides.)

Braaf & Rogers are right footed. The two Wingers we are buying are both left footed. & Almada is going to be playing a ST role.

Bernardo will be primarily playing Midfied from now on

I read further up Ezzy that you predicted the squad to be 29 players. City in no circumstance would ever let the squad become so inflated.

They're not going to be buying 4 new youngsters for first team roles, if people like Ihatteren come in, they'll be loaned out and he will not come cheap. I know you're convinced of your sources or information but really your targets and transfer restructure a few pages down reads like a great run on Football Manager - which I'm partial to, but it's not realistic.

There will be no David Alaba(28). Pep wants to work mainly with Unpolished young talent, training them himself.

This is 100% happening.

Camavinga is harder because of Zidane And Real also competing for him, but he will be Manchester City player too this summer.
City are prepared to do battle with Madrid and anyone else to try and come out on top. They want to assert themselves by winning the race for Camavinga's signature.

Tanguy Kouassi Is going to be the hardest of all our remaining deals to pull off. Despite the recent reports being he will most certainly sign for AC Milan or RB Leipzig, we still are in constant contact with his entrourage, so his mind is still not made up yet.

Eric Garcia(19)
Tanguy Kouassi(18)
Hardwood-bellis(18)

Camavinga - looks like a defensive midfielder but with some real flair as well

Ait-Nouri - left back - looks like a more athletic version of Zinchenko - passing looks good and looks a better tackler than Mendy and more comfortable with the ball at his feet - youtube is so hard to tell with defenders though

Ihattaren - looks morelike he would go into the reserves - doesnt look ready

Tanguy Kouassi - a young centre back

This is 100% happening.

Eric Garcia(19)
Tanguy Kouassi(18)
Hardwood-bellis(18)
Any news on Cancelo is he going or staying, And if so any names on a replacement, cheers

Linked with Kristoffer Ajer in the MEN. As a norwegian I actually think he has what it takes. Similiar to John Stones in ability, only 22 but I think a lot stronger mentally

I think this is to out Leicester the guy will eventually be a good player, but not in our system way too slow, he needs a defensive team with lots of cover Rodgers can get the best out of him and he would be a fool not to jump at the chance.

Any news on Cancelo is he going or staying, And if so any names on a replacement, cheers
I will not pretend to be in the know , but it is down to Cancelo to ask for a transfer, if he does he will most likely try for Barca on a swap, personally i would take Dembele, then go out and buy Atal, but he has to ask for a transfer first.

Cancelo is going nowhere. Only change at RB is wether Couto Will go to Leeds or stay here as 3rd choice.

All the noise this summer is just Mendes trying to help Barcelona & Semedo(who's prob going to Juve). All of the reports are exclusively coming from Barca side for a reason.

For Ait Nouri(Mendes Client) The Wolves Interest and the City wanting to send him out to Spain part are all made up by Mendes lol.

He wants to make sure Nouri is going to remain in the first team(he will) and not be loaned out in January / something like Angelino. & Wolves have two young left backs already lool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.