United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football clubs have been taking the piss on the tax front for years.
True.. I posted a while ago about the home game versus Sheffield United (won 5-2) in the 67-68 title winning season, when the attendance was declared as 32000 in the Sunday papers.. there must have been 45000+ there that day.. when I queried it with The Old Man he took me to one side and explained to me, very patiently, about how 'Uncle Albert' (Alexander) managed financial things at Maine Road..

Sorry but can you just confirm that the shares have lost half their value, that's fifty percent, ergh that's loads, I only ask because I have only just stopped laughing at Prestwich Blues post earlier and need to get my breath back before laughing again.

Laughter keeps you healthy BM so you can't knock the rags for trying to perk up the Nation with this fantastic news..!

Bless them and those wonderful Glaziers for doing their upmost to cheer the vast majority of people up..!

I can tell you it's certainly lifted my spirits..!

They do seem to be getting a bit giddy over on Sad cafe, Dormund are just gonna roll over and sell Sancho dirt cheap cos the scum wanna buy him, and even if they dont, well we have 150 million credit line thats just sat doing nothing just begging to be used. They genuinely think they have a lot of cash to throw around, they sound like a chav family thats just got this months social credit money paid and need that 65" telly !

I note that Sky have a new channel starting on Wednesday called Sky Documentary (114). I thought it might be useful now that BBC are threatening to pull BBC4.

Thursday evening's schedule includes a two-hour documentary on Matt Busby, "Manchester United's iconic manager". (I wonder if we'll hear of him winning an FA Cup medal with City in 1934?)

Later that night is a programme called "Premier League Legends: Gary Neville".

I guess I'll give it a miss that night. I await programmes on Pep Guardiola and David Silva.

You should check out Curtis Woodhouses twitter he's trolling united fans big calling Scholes and Giggs overrated.

He got shut down though by saying Aguero isn't in his top 10 strikers of the Premier league

You should check out Curtis Woodhouses twitter he's trolling united fans big calling Scholes and Giggs overrated.

He got shut down though by saying Aguero isn't in his top 10 strikers of the Premier league

He’s right about the family man, and although I despise him,the ginger pig was pretty good, although like all rags, heavily protected by pigmol.
As for his Sergio comment...I don’t believe him at all. No real football fan would say that about someone of Sergio’s class.

He’s right about the family man, and although I despise him,the ginger pig was pretty good, although like all rags, heavily protected by pigmol.
As for his Sergio comment...I don’t believe him at all. No real football fan would say that about someone of Sergio’s class.

Scholes is probably the only united player I never minded. World class player and never heard of him in the press up outside of football, never a scandal and never offered an opinion on anything. Obviously the last has changed since he became a pundit, but he always struck me as a bloke playing for his team who knew he was blessed to do so and kept to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.