UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is that they will not be able to print any new stories, or make up anything at all. Everything that they print or say has to be already in the public domain.

Absolutely not. He is not involved in any of the stolen correspondence.

Bareda, Chullimas and Pearce.

As I say, one troubling response was 'we can do what we want'

Can't recall the context.
Wasn’t it “we do what we want” which I took to be a sarcastic imitation of the United chant?

The time has now come as we nearer to the date of of case with CAS. To issue a blanket gagging order, so that papers, broadcasters are not allowed print or say anything about our case.

They will only be able to say in general terms about the case, e.g. This is the first day of the case, with Manchester City giving their evidence.
We should probably sue everyone for £50m each as well.

The one thing I have learnt by reading newspapers and watching the news. If you want a certain amount you always ask for more than you want.

So I am not being stupid. If it went to court and won our case, the judge might agree that what we want is not to much, and therefore agree to that amount.

Re-reading some of the leaks articles from 2018 I can't find reference to the HH email but did find this email from Chumilas to Pearce about the money flow through Etihad:

“I need to understand the mechanism by which additional sponsorship flows through ADUG:
Is it: ADUG Shareholder->>ADUG->>Etihad->>MCFC?

Or is it rather: ADUG Shareholder->>Etihad->>MCFC?"

In this context who is ADUG Shareholder? Logically it is Sheikh Mansour unless it is code for something else.

This does not seem to fit with the info we have of who owns what looks like ADUG own Etihad or paid Etihad which is bollocks surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.