COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has turned into the political forum.

Yes there is too much party politics. That said, it can be difficult to disaggregate the Covid response strategy from the politics? The former sits fair and square in this thread.

For me the politics thread is for people who let their party colours dominate their views, IMHO.

Last edited:
Mrs Z said we should do some pruning and hedge trimming in our garden over the next couple of days until I go back to work on Wednsday.

She suggested I could take the cuttings to our local recycling centre on Tuesday. I didn't think I'd seen that it had re-opened so I checked the council's website.

It is now, due to Covid-19, appointment only. 'Apply online'.

I entered my details, including the fact that I'm a Key Worker, which gave me priority.

I can now go at 12:45 on Tueday...

...14th July!

I'm going to have to hire a lorry!

The politicians have turned Covid-19 political so it’s hardly a surprise us plebs are talking about it.

What’s Cummins specifically said on eugenics?

He wrote a paper about savings to pensions etc that could be achieved if people died earlier. He also employed an advocate of eugenics who had to resign. Cummings paper was a long time ago so he might have softened his views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.