Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I
Email about Real Madrid getting refunded now.
Going to be a busy period for ticket staff.
completely forgot I’d paid for this match. That’s £60 in my pocket I wasn’t expecting... not that there’s anything to spend it on !!

Anyone have a response from supporter services regarding the Arsenal refund email?

Just had a message from City stating that the FAWSL has been abandoned and I am to receive a refund for the two remaining matches. Why is the PL, with nine games left, busting several guts to get back on the rails, and the women's game, with just two remaining, gets binned? Dya think it's got the slightest thing to do with money?

Just had a message from City stating that the FAWSL has been abandoned and I am to receive a refund for the two remaining matches. Why is the PL, with nine games left, busting several guts to get back on the rails, and the women's game, with just two remaining, gets binned? Dya think it's got the slightest thing to do with money?

Liverpool are on the verge of winning one and the verge of being relegated from the other...

They have always applied 1/22 on the ticket exchange if sold. I know it is bollocks as my seat for Norwich at home would be £63 on open sale and the early cup rounds are £9 on the cup scheme for the same seat, so the early cup games should not have equal weighting or any if they are meant to be a bonus.
So basically we have been paying "FULL" price for the early rounds of the cup competitions? And as a previous comment states some seasons we didn't have the 3 games so are we owed refunds.They can't have there cake and eat it. Its either 19 matches or 22 if its 22 then we should be refunded, if its 19 then the price per game should be £70+ and not £60+

Seen Daz on facebook got a refund for 6 games today via email - although he said he wanted credit - anyone else heard anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.