Arsenal game 17th June.

Some games are at neutral venues incluning Manchester City V Liverpool.

No shock there then

What ?????

If true that's the integrity of the competition gone already

The scousers are gonna win it, foregone conclusion... but any records they break surely cannot stand if this happens

I’ve been alright watching Bundesliga. Taken in Dortmund v Munich and two Union Berlin matches. Whilst they’re not my clubs, I wasn’t watching what headwear the spectators had on.

If you like watching City play, in competitive matches, why wouldn’t you watch them?
Won’t be watching any of the other games, but if City are on, is anyone seriously gonna tune in for the One Show, Corrie or Paul O’Grady Goes Woof instead?

What ?????

If true that's the integrity of the competition gone already

The scousers are gonna win it, foregone conclusion... but any records they break surely cannot stand if this happens

No, the integrity went when the season was paused. Never mind resuming 3 or 4 months later with rule changes such as 5 subs, no VAR etc.

Fans may not like like it

Do you honestly think it makes a difference to an elite professional footballer.
They have overcome so many obstacles to get to their level, no fans will not bother them.
I understand what you're saying but I think it does matter. When Vinny did his MBA he said how much fans in the stadium, creating an atmosphere, matter.

It's a funny thing, at the start of lockdown, I found I was really missing football. I've missed it less and less as time has gone on. Whether the season resumes or not is now a matter of indifference to me. I'm pretty doubtful that I'll be watching any matches. I suppose I might. This season is utterly weird and distorted. Next season, whenever it starts, is the resumption of real football.

I shall watch it with 5 other random people in my garden but not with my nephews and their families as that is more than the magic number which in itself is less then the number of people my wife works with currently (in the NHS)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.