Arsenal game 17th June.

SsM95vT.gif

No contest! I mean; really? Who wouldn't knock one out watching Kev, Raheem, Riyad etc etc running rings around the opposition?
Ha ha, looks just like me too, well me without the dreadlocks

I don’t as it happens. I’ll go to 90% of away games too and the ones I don’t i will find other places to watch it or occasionally find a feed.

If you are going to 90% of matches, then fair play to you, watch the others however you want, hats off to you.
I think i get justifiably pissed with people who watch City on screen and don't put a penny in the club.rAnd then have views on who we should be spending 100 million on.
I am looking forward to it myself , I just love watching our team play.

Not at all excited about this, it's just soulless shite with no supporters and nothing to play for really.

I'll watch us play obviously but I just don't really fancy watching something that I love play out in these circumstances just for money and to give them bastards a league. Most of my facebook/twitter are filled with giddy 'scousers' who never go to games buzzing over it.

I'll just have to learn to accept this is the new normal for about a year and try to get into it but its not football with supporters. The crowd, cheers, boo's, celebrations make every game. I miss the walk to Etihad from where I park and the smell when you get in there.

I guess arguing whether we should play is for other threads so assuming we are and this is about the game, watched the training video and the players looked knackered in the sunshine, so I wonder if our quick passing game in the heat will be to our advantage over the hard running. Chasing physical sides, not so much Arsenal, that we sometimes struggle to break down.

Haven’t the papers already said they’d all be free to view?

I think (could be wrong) they almost instantly went back on that saying it'll be on the usual channels.

I'd be gobsmacked if any of them gave football away for free.

I think (could be wrong) they almost instantly reigned on that saying it'll be on the usual channels.

I'd be gobsmacked if any of them gave football away for free.
Ah, that’s fucking shite for people that don’t have a subscription.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.