COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You'd rather have HIV than coronavirus. I'm done.

He didn’t say that. He said if we was 65 and had other health issues, he’d take HIV over covid 19. It’s a perfectly sensible answer, as HIV is a controlled disease these days and covid 19 isn’t. Do you like speaking shite in every thread on this forum?

It’s absolute madness to ease the lockdown whilst the figures (both deaths and new infections) are still so high. A second peak seems almost inevitable.

It feels like its driven by a nervous reaction to other countries kick starting their economies again and us not wanting to be left behind. Understandably there are economic concerns, but that cannot be at the expensive of people's health and a second wave just risks undoing the progress we have made and would set everything back, not to mention further devastating loss of life.

It feels like its driven by a nervous reaction to other countries kick starting their economies again and us not wanting to be left behind. Understandably there are economic concerns, but that cannot be at the expensive of people's health and a second wave just risks undoing the progress we have made and would set everything back, not to mention further devastating loss of life.

Thing is we can’t compare ourselves to other countries. Everything about our dealing with the crisis has been piss-poor.

Tens of thousands of deaths and we look like we’re going to add to the total, big-time.

‘The UK is now an exemplar for others’. Like hell it is.

Thing is we can’t compare ourselves to other countries. Everything about our dealing with the crisis has been piss-poor.

Tens of thousands of deaths and we look like we’re going to add to the total, big-time.

Completely agree.

I’m struggling to see how they now can spin this. We were reporting the figures differently? What on Earth happened? Mad dogs & Englishmen vibes?

He didn’t say that. He said if we was 65 and had other health issues, he’d take HIV over covid 19. It’s a perfectly sensible answer, as HIV is a controlled disease these days and covid 19 isn’t. Do you like speaking shite in every thread on this forum?
Cheers. Glad someone understood.

If new cases begin to escalate then you will be right. If they don't then you will be wrong.
If the former happens then the government will do something about it.
If the latter happens will you say the government was right?

Feels like we're running on a barely healed broken leg while everyone else is tentatively taking their first steps.

When you read something like that I am very nervous about how quick England is coming out of lockdown. I just hope the millions of us that have followed the guidelines arent going to be screwed over now with the tories rush to get things back to normal

When you read something like that I am very nervous about how quick England is coming out of lockdown. I just hope the millions of us that have followed the guidelines arent going to be screwed over now with the tories rush to get things back to normal
But clearly far too many didn't follow government guidelines. A released sage report states so. If they had the curve would have been squashed weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.