United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page count is trailing Liverpool badly guys............

What is your favourite thing that you love to hate about them the most (I'm going to need quite some time to try and narrow it down before I commit)?

Page count is trailing Liverpool badly guys............

What is your favourite thing that you love to hate about them the most (I'm going to need quite some time to try and narrow it down before I commit)?

Their arrogance, even in their decline.

Is it just one thing ? I could go on, actually to keep the page numbers up I will come back in a bit to mention their fans, their fake fans, their drunken jock manager their......

Their arrogance, even in their decline.

Is it just one thing ? I could go on, actually to keep the page numbers up I will come back in a bit to mention their fans, their fake fans, their drunken jock manager their......
To be fair if you could name all 659m individually that should get the count back on track........ ;-)

I'm about to break my own game but I can't narrow it down.

That banner
G-Nev
Keane (brilliant player but tw@t)
Scholes (brilliant player, dirty, can't shut the c#nt up since he retired)
Brother of the Century
Bacon Chops
Ticket tout
Horse Face
That banner
The even more untalented Neville
The fanbase
The ground
The media
'Yorkie' (sick in mouth)
Simply Red (his music's sh#te and he's a ginge)
Eamon Holmes (what an unlikeable human being)
Terry Christian (what a f#fking nob-head)
Class of '92 (sick in mouth again)
659m 'supporters'
Lou Macari Chippy
Lou Macari
That banner
Betfred
Wio
Michael Owen (you boring tw@t)
The wrapper that comes on a pie that you buy at their ground that comes with the United badge on it (for clarity I've never personally bought one due to allergies of rats and I don't know whether they are still like that)
The 'Megastore'

I haven't even started stretching yet.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.