Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityinmyheart

Mentioned as a possible replacement for Sane and only has a year left on his contract. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Same age as Sancho and Foden + he plays similar to Sancho with comparable intelligence and delivery skills. Would be a great buy, he can do a job now and while also having huge potential

Absolutely perfect choice, if we needed a right footed right winger. We need a left footed left winger.

That said I'd love him here, I'll give him a piggy back all the way if it means we can get rid of Mahrez.

Not sure if we are even in the market for a winger. We have more pressing issues in defence to resolve first.

With a year left on his contract could be perfect for a good deal.

Plays like a Right footed version of Asencio.Might be a great deal.

We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Foden who all prefer playing on the RW. I very much doubt we sign him purely on that basis.

If we're going to sign a winger it will be a direct Sane replacement that plays on the left.

We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Foden who all prefer playing on the RW. I very much doubt we sign him purely on that basis.

If we're going to sign a winger it will be a direct Sane replacement that plays on the left.
I think he's able to play on the both flanks quite comfortably. He's done it a few times this season. His excellent crossing and the fact that Valencia's wingers mainly prefer the left flank means that he'll almost always play RW

Sane is a RW that we converted to a LW. It would probably be even easier convering a right footed RM to an inside winger given that most wingers tend to cut inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.