George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only you could read my post and come up with that. Criticize the system all you want, it isn't perfect, but pretending Biden isn't significantly better than Trump in just about every way that affects real people is asinine and not worth taking seriously. The house is on fire and you idiots are haggling over the color of the hose instead of putting it out.

No, what's asinine is putting away the fire hose and using buckets to tackle the blaze!

You had your choices!

Hahahaha the iraq war protests...where 2 million people marched to stop the country going to war and then we went to war 2 weeks later.

You're clearly just taking the piss now, you couldn't have come up with a more clear example of how easy it is to ignore peaceful protests.

you are one rude bas.... I was just trying to show you an example whereby hundreds of thousands of people didn’t need to resort to violence. No it didn’t stop the war, but I don’t believe you have to be violent every protest to stop something - like you do. There are plenty of peaceful protests that did make a difference, whether straight away or over time

next time there’s a protest or corruption I expect to see you smashing up your local shops. I assume you were out rioting in the uk a few years ago aswell? - that started off as genuine anger at something unjust

you are one rude bas.... I was just trying to show you an example whereby hundreds of thousands of people didn’t need to resort to violence. No it didn’t stop the war, but I don’t believe you have to be violent every protest to stop something - like you do. There are plenty of peaceful protests that did make a difference, whether straight away or over time

next time there’s a protest or corruption I expect to see you smashing up your local shops. I assume you were out rioting in the uk a few years ago aswell? - that started off as genuine anger at something unjust
I don't think there was looting, rioting and destruction of property when Lee Rigby, Emily Jones or Daniel Shaver were murdered for example.

Roles reversed, then.

The Biden Bunker is empty today.

He's out shouting "You ain't Black!" to people...

Mate, Biden is in no way, shape or form the ideal candidate (not even good, let alone ideal), but what the fuck do you want? Trump to be reelected? Have you ever hear for lesser from two evils? I mean, getting heavily beaten is shit thing, but it is still better than to be killed. Being forced to suck someone's dirty dick is still better than to have that dick in your arse? All of these are less shit options than having Trump for another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.