Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee for City is still £18m less than anyone else has to pay Dortmund.

It's fag packet economics again, but if we got £50m for Sane, Sancho costs us £52m in real terms.

His wages would be the issue, not in terms affordability, having removed Sane, Silva and Bravo's wages, but what message it sends to more senior players such as Gabby, Bernie and Laporte.

If Sterling and Kev suddenly learn Sancho is on £250k a week, their own wages would go through the roof.

For me, we say fuck it and pay whatever.
But why spend £50m(fag econ) on Sancho?
When we could probably buy another Wonder kid this summer? Or just wait until next winter, when a new one pops up?

When we have Jayden Braaf in the Academy? Rated just as highly as Sancho was back then?

We missed Sané because of his left foot on the left wing. So Sancho is not a 1 to 1 solution.

I mean no one(I didn't) knew of Haaland last year.
Joao Félix was a generational talent we had to get.

Attacking wonderkids pop up all the time

When we could probably buy another Wonder kid this summer? Or just wait until next winter, when a new one pops up?

When we have Jayden Braaf in the Academy? Rated just as highly as Sancho was back then?

We missed Sané because of his left foot on the left wing. So Sancho is not a 1 to 1 solution.

You know when someone really knows something they put it out there and just let it be, they don't keep banging the drum looking desperate for attention!

You've had your min of fame being quoted on @twosips video, I vote if by the end of the window what you say turns out to be a load of shit @Ric should give you a permanent * next to your name for Wumming.

You know when someone really knows something they put it out there and just let it be, they don't keep banging the drum looking desperate for attention!

You've had your min of fame being quoted on @twosips video, I vote if by the end of the window what you say turns out to be a load of shit @Ric should give you a permanent * next to your name for Wumming.

Or maybe someone sharing what they know and want to have a discussion about it?

I was? Link me bruv.

Okay I'm fine with that. Only if the constant doubters like you are subject to the same punishment. Fair right @Ric ?

Have I?! News to me haha. I've not mentioned anyone on a video knowingly.

Have I?! News to me haha. I've not mentioned anyone on a video knowingly.

Not specifically by name but I'm pretty certain you said something along the lines of there was a rumour we were going to sign a load of young players this summer which you like the sound of but it was just from someone on a forum, maybe me just putting 2+2 together.

Not specifically by name but I'm pretty certain you said something along the lines of there was a rumour we were going to sign a load of young players this summer which you like the sound of but it was just from someone on a forum, maybe me just putting 2+2 together.

Ahhhh yes tbf! If that was from here and that guy, then I guess so. I thought you were talking about Sancho :)

One is an established player with world class stats the other is a prospect youth team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.