Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane the inferior player??
Sane seems to have got better by not playing this year
Don’t forget pep hardly played him in the run in last year
If sancho is up for it I would swap them in a heartbeat
Clear to me sane wants out. He has said nothing showed fuck all support to the team while out (until recently).
Time to get rid and get someone hungry to be here

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, but why wasn't he given minutes in 16/17 when he was ready as shown by his performances the following season. Perhaps if he had been the situation which led to him leaving would never have arisen. It now looks like Dortmund have a £120m player on their books when it should have been us. I'm grateful for all Pep has done for us but he seems to have a blind spot when it comes to youth.

Sell at £8mil and buy back at £100mil+. I'd be too embarrassed to green light such a deal

I would be a lot more embarrassed if I had the chance to sign a world class player at 19, (at a reduced rate because of the sell on %) and decided to let him go to United, Liverpool or Chelsea instead and be one of the best players in Europe for the next 10 years.

If Chelsea went back in time and had the chance to bring De Bruyne back in 2015, do you think they would? Or would it be too embarrassing?

If Sancho fulfills his potential he's a 20 goal, 20 assist player for the next ten years in the major leagues. That's genuinely world class level output, and he's already not far off that. If we got him for around £100m that'd be insane in today's market. Plus he's English! Who'd really give a fuck about a bit of minor embarrassment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.