Summer Transfers

City are looking at signing barcelonas sergio roberto tixi is waiting on the green light to make a move as barcelona could be interested in selling he can play midfield and fullback positions.

As someone said elsewhere, a right footed Zinchenko.

Incoming

LW/LF - Werner or Torres
RCB - Dias or Upamecano
RB - Aarons
CM - Auoar

Outgoing

LW/LF - Sane
RCB - Otamendi
RB - Cancelo
CM - Spanish Dave

Squad Roughly of:

Ederson
Insert GK not bothered to be honest (wouldn't mind a HG player)
Grimshaw

Walker
Aarons
Dias/Upamecano
Laporte
Stones
Garcia/TBH
Mendy
Zinchenko/Angelino (unsure which one to get rid of)

Fernandinho
Rodri
de Bruyne
Foden
Auoar
Gundogan
Bernardo
Doyle

Mahrez
Sterling
Werner/Torres
Braaf
Aguero
Jesus

If I've missed names off my bad! A bigger squad than Pep would normally have but there are 4/5 youngsters in there too.

Personally I wouldn't mind Grealish instead of Auoar but I'm going more off media clips than anything else. What do we think blues?

Wait I thought Ezzy said Kouassi had already signed for Leipzig???? It's almost as if you can't trust some random on the internet to be reliable and not make up things

I'm gonna say Upamecano to Man City deal done, trust me I'm an ITK. How about you guys? What top secret information do you guys know that not one journalist in the world knows about?

German press have said Lepzip will not buy Angelino, so the bartering has begun, as he was man of the match for them this week, and City can bring him back today.

German press have said Lepzip will not buy Angelino, so the bartering has begun, as he was man of the match for them this week, and City can bring him back today.
We should deffo use him to try and negotiate a cheap deal for one of Upamecano, Werner, Konate, Nkunku or even Laimer and Mukiele. They've got some nice players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.