Summer Transfers

Immature and ungrateful? Re-read your post and see the hypocrisy.

Sane has come here and been brilliant for 3 years (injured the 4th), he's helped the team win countless trophies and hasn't caused any problems as far as we know. Now just because he wants to continue his career elsewhere you throw your toys out of the pram and want the club to try and destroy a young lads career. I'd class that as immature and ungrateful in the extreme, quite pathetic really.
No you. There has been reports of him and his agent talking to Bayern without a fee being agreed for a year. And back then he had over 2 years left. I understand if you have 6 months left but you can't do that when you have 2 years left behind the clubs back, that's just ungrateful and unloyal. Stop trying to create drama stir up shit here by the way you prick, talking about immaturity. I'm entitled to my opinion you can't change it by trying to manipulate people. Him, his agent and Bayern have tried to force our hand for a year now if reports are to believe. You've been exposed for being insufferable countless time on this forum. Stop holding grudges against people you don't know and get a life

I try not to be disrepsectful against fellow citizens but you have to be a troll at this point

Last edited:
In what world are we buying three or more 18/19 year olds without sending them on loan next year? We wouldn't even have room in the squad for them, let alone playing time.

We are going to have possibly 11 to 13(including Garcia) 18/19 year olds Players in the squad for the 20/21 season.

A squad Size of 28-29 outfield players.

The goal for this summer window is to transition the first team squad to an Academy Players-Based one and using signings to supplement it.

I'm not asking you to believe me, but just don't be surprised when it happens.

We have completed the deals for:
  • Houssem Aouar (22)
  • Thiago Almada (19)
  • Rayan Ait-Nouri (19)
  • Amad Traoré (18)
This leaves 4 more Targets:
  • Mohamed Ihattaren (18)
  • Eduardo Camavinga (18)
  • Tanguy Kouassi (18) <-- We need to negotiate with Leipzig, they almost have him signed.
  • Alessandro Bastoni (21)
All of highlighted youngsters cost less then £30M each

Have we now?? Certainly kept that quiet! As did all their agents etc. Not even a peak, other than some Aouar rumours and a tiny bit on Almada. Surprising...

I can see that Juventus needs to generate 90 million Euros this summer to cover their Ronaldo costs. There is apparently even talk about an emergency transfer window in Italy in June to help them out. Maybe an opportunity to get back on these bastards.

Have we now?? Certainly kept that quiet! As did all their agents etc. Not even a peak, other than some Aouar rumours and a tiny bit on Almada. Surprising...
Yup 4 are done.

We have been working super hard on the Academy Front too.
Snapped up 3 youth prospects already.
In the process of finalizing the deal for 2 more.
We have 2-3 more targets left(2 CB, 1 LW)

Football manager

Hehehe time will tell us who is right.

4 deals are completed.
4 more Targets left to acquire.

All of the 8 targets are being bought for the first team, because they have the quality to help us. Unless it's a perfect opportunity, none will go on loan in the summer.

Kouassi Is a free Agent, PSG have no say.
It's Leipzig we need to deal with, as they have tapped him up years ago thru his agent.

They are all being bought because they have the ability to help us next season and for many more to come.

are you ITK on this?

It's all well and good signing these youth team players but we need first teamers

We need names
Done deals:
Ömer Faruk Beyaz(17) - CAM
Josh Adam(16) - CM
Édouard Michut(17) - CM

Almost done:
Luka Reischl(16) - striker
Roméo Lavia(16) - DM

Lavia is our highest Priority this summer. His specific plan/projection is for him to become a first teamer at the start of 22/23 season at 18.5 yrs old as 3rd choice DM. He's that highly rated.

Remaining Targets (2 CB & LW)
No concrete names have been mentioned to me yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.