Madeleine McCann

What i haven't seen much discussion of is how come this suspect has come to light now, where has the new information come from and how did it take so long. Now the guy is either going to admit guilt or not, if he denies it then we're just left with more questions.

I think a big part of the hatred they receive is due to the massive amount of money that has been pumped into their appeals over the years. Many children go missing and some cases barely make the national news

Yeah, that's probably part of it.

The police don't have infinite resources and even if they might eventually find out what happened to her (although by no means saving her life), could those resources have been spent resolving lots of other missing children cases? Either way, I don't resent her parents one bit for doing everything they could to bring her back, even if that meant throwing themselves in the limelight to be subject to appalling and completely baseless allegations.

The 'opportunity' one has been well and truly debunked. They had a max of 2 and a half hours to kill her and hide the body with no access to a car or tools or any in depth local knowledge and yet no one saw them (between 6 and 8pm in a holiday resort in peak season). How well a job could they have done given she was never found when the search began at around 10 / 11 pm the same night and has never really stopped? How could they have pulled that of and got away with it. Impossible.

As for the motive of covering up an accidental death - if they drugged her and she died how does that work given the timescale? Did they kill her instantly and then decide to get rid of the body and pull it of within what was left of 2.5 hours max (and with other kids to look after)? The 2.5 hours starts when she leaves kids club, if you are determined to play it out then it has to be at least half an hour before she is dead but more realistically an hour later or most realistically that they go the restaurant and find her dead later - how does that work if the police were called at 10:10 ? It just has zero plausibility notwithstanding there is zero evidence to back it up. And of course the McCanns raised the alarm at 10pm, if you were going to hide a body you would do it in the night and raise the alarm in the morning. So chances of McCanns being involved - zero.
Good post mate.

Try and watch the documentary its on youtube their story changed several times and they refused to help the police at times. Also their friends changed stories too and then hired lawyers who refused to give the police access to them for questioning.

The whole story is dodgy as and while everyone is talking about accident and the like I think its deeper. I suspect that they could even be a pedophile ring and maddie died during some sinister sex games. They would have had to rid themselves of the body as DNA testing and inspections would show the child had been tampered with. Probably semen and other findings.

These are the type of comments the Parents have been subjected to over the years. How are people even allowed to openly state these sort of views on social platforms. It’s sick.

What i haven't seen much discussion of is how come this suspect has come to light now, where has the new information come from and how did it take so long. Now the guy is either going to admit guilt or not, if he denies it then we're just left with more questions.
That is nonsense isnt it? By that logic only people who confess to crimes get convicted? The new information has come about from proper detective work that has been done by experts, not the loons in Portugal that first had it. That takes time and thankfully the Met put the effort in and it received funding to allow for it. And clearly it needed that time and resources. Putting out the suspect info in the public domain is an appeal for info directed at filling in gaps, like the vehicles and phone contacts. If who he was on the phone with is identified it opens up loads of lines of enquiry. He isnt going to admit it, Im pretty sure of that. But which murderers do that? Hardly any. Bit of a load of bollocks that post really

Ok can you perhaps may be suggest why other cases of missing children (especially from BAME) have not received the same funding, police resource and media awareness that the McCann's case has received? Whilst I'm not suggesting a "race to the bottom" approach and that resources should be reduce, it would just be nice if families of other missing children could receive the same support..

Most people probably have never even heard of the below children still missing today..

Aamina Khan- missing since August 2011
Elizabeth Ogungbayibi - missing since September 2006
Folawiyo Oladejo-
Posted a link on page 255. You may have missed it as i added it in an edit.

That is nonsense isnt it? By that logic only people who confess to crimes get convicted? The new information has come about from proper detective work that has been done by experts, not the loons in Portugal that first had it. That takes time and thankfully the Met put the effort in and it received funding to allow for it. And clearly it needed that time and resources. Putting out the suspect info in the public domain is an appeal for info directed at filling in gaps, like the vehicles and phone contacts. If who he was on the phone with is identified it opens up loads of lines of enquiry. He isnt going to admit it, Im pretty sure of that. But which murderers do that? Hardly any. Bit of a load of bollocks that post really

Not really but maybe I wasn't clear enough. Great if they secure a conviction and there may for all we know still be some forensic evdience that will tie him to the scene but if there isn't then the case is going to be circumstantial isn't it? And I think it's still a reasonable question to ask what has taken so long and how has this suspect been unearthed now. I guess if they are going to charge and try him then it will become apparent.

That could have been written in Chinese writing and I’d still have about as much of a clue of what you’re talking about there as I do now mate Haha
Haha, by way of explanation, I was talking about rock climbing. Disco leg refers to your leg uncontrollably shaking through fear, as I hadnt climbed in a few years and my bottle had vanished. Black and Tan is the name of an easyish climbing route and the Roaches is the name of a famous Staffordshire Gritstone crag.

Another one ...

Another one What I hear you say.?

Another **** who thinks it is perfectly acceptable to leave 3 very young children, alone, at night, in a strange country, in a strange apartment, whilst they go on the piss with their middle class, privileged mates.

The truth will out one day.

This latest episode is just yet another example of "quick, let's find a new suspect, just as the operation Grange funding is about to be reviewed"

I don't remember Shannon Matthew's mother getting a govt PR spokesman seconded to her case hours after she went missing.
Stopped at 'middle class'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.