Timo Werner

Just worked it out I would have to work for 800 years on my salary to earn what Werner earns in 5 years. And to put the cherry on the cake he only has to show up for work for 93 mins maybe 186 mins per week to my 40 hours. oh well my fault, I should've knuckled down at Kit Carsons soccer school when I was 11 :(

Exactly,
where we just dilly dally, should we or shouldn't we, let's see if we can knock the price down. Oops to late some other clubs signed him
In your opinion. Another is we get the players we want, and we don't get the players we are rumoured to want.

Exactly,
where we just dilly dally, should we or shouldn't we, let's see if we can knock the price down. Oops to late some other clubs signed him

Don't think we dilly dally. Not sure the reason why some of our transfers over the recent years seem to be protracted.

Chelsea do seem to get theirs done much quicker and sooner. That is of course if this Timo transfer goes through.

i feel manchester city are told daft prices for players because of the uefa ban looming ? and agents are being greedy with the tag of no champions league football so you will have to pay a premium if you want a player ? manchester city always get a added £20million valuation on players by the selling clubs. and if the ban does not get over turned its going to be £40million if we want a world class player

chelsea are pushing the boat out and looking for more goals in the team. but the back door and keeper are crap and will cost them long term. good player and got good speed but this is the premier league and nobody really knows how good a striker is until he bags 20 goals a season

its what the top teams have 80 goals plus 2 or 3 players with 10 to 15 assist. and for me pep and city have the best forward line and assist right across the middle of the park ? yes we need a new striker but if somehow we can keep sane then the front line is good for another season or 2

From what I've seen on TV he's a pure goalscorer, which in itself is a great talent. But in the games I've watched he's been fairly quiet other than the goals.
I think pre-Pep we'd have been all in for this guy, but our strikers need to do more for the team. FWIW I reckon he'll score a bucket load at Chelsea, but then I thought Morata would!
I fear if we don’t freshen our forwards up we could make another vinny mistake . Kun has been fantastic for us and we will never replace what he has done for us but we need to be more clinical in front of goal and defo need some new blood to at least challenge our forwards

I fear if we don’t freshen our forwards up we could make another vinny mistake . Kun has been fantastic for us and we will never replace what he has done for us but we need to be more clinical in front of goal and defo need some new blood to at least challenge our forwards

much agreed

Exactly,
I read someone in redcafe regurgitate the above sentiment when we signed Bernardo Silva.

The truth is every team has players they deeply want, and with those players they go get them pronto. Bernardo, Leroy, Walker and Larporte are some of ours. We were aggressive and got them in pronto.

Other times, we'll take the player at value and leave if it's to expensive for our taste. Every good club does both. That some of the players we wanted at value become superb players is neither here nor there.

There were those who want Kevin at value while we rushed in to pay the price. I'm sure those team regret that now (cough*** Bayern***cough) and we will regret not putting down the fee on others too.

That's just football.

Love this guys talent. Dpeed, technique and energy are all Premier League suited. But hey, you win some and you lose some. ;(

Glad for Chelsea, they are buying good players at reasonable prices ( Ziyech & Werner )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.